Sam's JABRO dad:"I was so disgusted by my son I had to leave Denny's for Applebee's!" still think its all peaches?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

Sam's JABRO dad:"I was so disgusted by my son I had to leave Denny's for Applebee's!" still think its all peaches?

his daddy aint going along with the program. he got a text while celebratring his bday at denny's with his son simply stating "i'm gay".. that was enough to sicken his dad to the point he lost his appetite. he couldnt sleep, eat or contact his own son, but he definitely had worked up a drinking urge.. so he went there and cried with his boys johnny the walker and jack the daniels. he then talked to some media types, always a great PR move when ticked at your own son. he made it clear over and over he wasnt cool about kids being raised by his son under such a "dastardly" arrangement. nothing like these compassionate empathetic bible thumpers. i'm sure he was a great dad otherwise.. not!

the poor kid now has to find a new life in the pros, new team, new issues and oh yep. go find a new family dynamic and unit while ur at it. yep, its no big deal long as he plays football, as if their lives in other areas have zero impact! this kid will need support well beyond the field. hope pats draft him and offer such support! perhaps he could move in with mr. kraft or mr. brady.. no threat there, right....

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonBruinss. Show BostonBruinss's posts

Re: Sam's JABRO dad:

He was the sacrificialy lamb for the media, terrible way to come out like this. Should have waited till he was a veteran

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

He texted his Dad the news about being gay.... Classy kid!

This is how it went down.......

Michelle Sam text to Dad: Hey Dad, whats up?

Dad Text to Michelle:  Just celebrating my birthday with a Grand Slam breakfast at Dennys

Michelle Sam text to Dad: Nice! Oh, Happy Birthday Dad!

Dad Text to Michelle:  Thanks Son!

Michelle Sam text to Dad:  I gotta tell you Something Dad.

Dad text to Michelle:  Sure, what is it Son?

Michelle Sam text to Dad:  I'm a Bone Smuggler!

Dad text to Michelle:  Why you getting a job before the draft?

Michelle Sam text to Dad:  No.... I'm a, you know, a doughnut puncher!

Dad text to Michelle:  A What???????

Michelle Sam text to Dad:  I'M GAY!!

Dad drops sausage link from mouth, turns off phone and heads over to Applebee's to get smashed!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

my job is to speak the truth to those who insist on burying their heads and to bring the strong vodka to the koolaid party. frankly i like MICHAEL and appreciate him choosing to live in the open. must stink to have to lie about one's fundamental identity like so many light skin or mixed blacks back in the day. these 2 views are not deplorable but HONEST even if i disagree. peeps should not b censored, more we can honestly talk rather than lie and say "its no big deal" or about what he does on the field bla bla.. he doesnt live on the field, he doesnt make love there, doesnt walk around there with his kids or lovers.. and so foth.. fans dont decide if he'll get married or be able to the same partner rights if his partner dies or gets sick or if he inherits property from him or pass them along to him...

tb12.. calling him Michelle is INSULTING though. you clearly consider gays less masculine than straights. that will b the area a Sam will most impact. he looks and sounds masculine and plays that way.. will absolutely change and challenge how many see a man's man. if ur in a fox hole, u dont want this guy on your team? really?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

tb12.. calling him Michelle is INSULTING though. you clearly consider gays less masculine than straights. that will b the area a Sam will most impact. he looks and sounds masculine and plays that way.. will absolutely change and challenge how many see a man's man. if ur in a fox hole, u dont want this guy on your team? really?

[/QUOTE]

Oh, did I spell Michael wrong?  Haha!  It probably wouldn't have happened if he went by Mike.  My bad.  Anyway, don't you think that was strange how he told his Pops?  I mean if you want to just text Pops a message telling him you are gay then you should be expecting a reaction kind of like that by some people.

What is really funny is you get on me about jokingly calling Michael Michelle but then you go on in your post and make fun of people being "Bible Thumpers."  I can't take you serious, dude! 

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Oh, did I spell Michael wrong?  Haha!  It probably wouldn't have happened if he went by Mike.  My bad.  Anyway, don't you think that was strange how he told his Pops?  I mean if you want to just text Pops a message telling him you are gay then you should be expecting a reaction kind of like that by some people.

What is really funny is you get on me about jokingly calling Michael Michelle but then you go on in your post and make fun of people being "Bible Thumpers."  I can't take you serious, dude! 

[/QUOTE]
    hate to break it to ya but theism not necessarily religion (i'm "religious" but my god happens not to send sacred prophets, write books and order the raping of "virgins") is the biggest challenge to progress and independent/creative thought on this planet. so yep, move that and most peeps with a brain have no beef with gays.. not logical. been hit on once by a gay in my whole life (in Poland) and i know a few of them. noone wants to b rejected and we all hang ultimately with our own kind.

minus the bible, gays are no threat to most (esp free thinkers and livers). less than 10% in the most anonymous of surveys identify themselves as bi or gay. straight gays are less than 2% even by the most liberal minded on the subject, just as it is with all other species in general. move the swedish girs and those numbers drop substantially (far less pure gay guys than gay/bi gals). they are a minority, y cant we treat them with the same decency and dignity afforded other groups?

i saw a gal at 5 and wanted to "special play" with her, that was my cue i was into gals and hetero. i can easily see it being different for others. that wasnt nurturing at work, but clearly BIOLOGY of fate. sure there are exceptons (like abandonment or same-sex rape) but overall, its biological!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

[QUOTE]

my job is to speak the truth

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know the truth if it was an atom bomb going off in your rump.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

So let me get this straight:

You have a problem with Sam's Dad taking exception to his lifestyle and think he should be more accepting.

Yet, you bash "Bible Thumpers" because they have a different viewpoint than you.  Not very accepting on your part.  The liberal mindset on display for all to see.

You are a complete hypocrite as well as a racist (you remember - calling TB an honorary brotha!)

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to 347pg's comment:
    [QUOTE]

You have a problem with Sam's Dad taking exception to his lifestyle and think he should be more accepting.

Yet, you bash "Bible Thumpers" because they have a different viewpoint than you.  Not very accepting on your part.  The liberal mindset on display for all to see.

You are a complete hypocrite as well as a racist (you remember - calling TB an honorary brotha!)

[/QUOTE]

I know, right!?! My point exactly. 

Commy seems pretty knowledgeable about the gay life and gay rights and how we should feel about gay people, yet he wants us all to know that he is for sure 100% straight... I think. Hahaha!  What a goofball.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

In response to BabeParilli's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

my job is to speak the truth

[/QUOTE]

You wouldn't know the truth if it was an atom bomb going off in your rump.

[/QUOTE]

And of course you would know what having things in your rump feels like wouldn't you

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Here's a clue. I don't know about you thumping bibles but my problem is the bible thumpers who think they have a god given right to force other people to follow their religion using civil law.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from fourjays30. Show fourjays30's posts

I certainly do every year when I get my job review and my raise!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to fourjays30's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I certainly do every year when I get my job review and my raise!

[/QUOTE]

You go to Applebees to get your drink on?

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to glenr's comment:

Here's a clue. I don't know about you thumping bibles but my problem is the bible thumpers who think they have a god given right to force other people to follow their religion using civil law.

well said per usual comrade Glen. the issue here is POWER. acting like all opinions  are = is a joke, thats my beef with "liberalism" and partisanship in general. some groups are superior via history and generational coherence and so forth. no one has been more intolerant and view imposing than theists (christians, muhammedians, all of them). to get things in balance by default we must "discriminate".. period! doesnt sound sweet but enough is enough.

in same way, by DEFAULT, whites pay the price as blacks, asians, latinos and all the others hated by the tea party types rise to the middle  of "equality". ditto with us males as women try to turn the oppressive historical tide. as for calling tb "an honorary brotha", gimme a break. its far from "racist". brotha is a culture, got it? anyone can join, i dont do pigment tests. i've been called an honorary jew (by my jewish friends), honorary familia (by my progressive latino peeps) and so forth incl honorary Greek, honorary canadian, honorary anglo.

the commy is a lover of all PROGRESSIVE humanity, right and left, south and north. i'm only a hater of luddites and progress haters and evolution/reason denyers. my tolerance and patience stops there. want to minimize their public space as much as possible. can talk all they want in private. for years, the shoe has been on the other foot. progressives and us secular conservatives have fought on the losing end for years. its a war, we aint conceding nothing now that victory is more at hand than ever. I stand with the Cowherds of da world. he aint compromising. viewers are leaving due to his tough anti-reason mode esp on this issue but he's gaining as well. glad we have platforms like his. enough of maximal partisanship at the expense of real progressive independence!

after the prez hilary is inaugurated, you bet your life there will be a SOCIAL revolution (not too crazy about her capitalist credentials) incl a comprehensive progressive immigrant bill far less compromising than the obama one. the other side will learn to like it and have to progressively reform to ever compete NATIONALLY again.. period! total vanquishing victory will be ours. look at the demographics. how much longer can the progress resistors and bible clingers hijack the now functional secular free-thinking  MAJORITY? our numbers are up, theirs ARE disappearing and them jabros are literally not reproducing. we'll wait, we got time on our side.. plus we got the HAMMER!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

In response to glenr's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I personally don't know anyone who advocates that.  Besides, you really can't make anyone follow a religion by force can you?  Even if I hold a gun to your head, or strap a bomb around my waist, it won't change you on the inside.  God is about changing people on the inside, not the outside behavior.  A change on the inside will, by consequence, effect a change on one's behavior.  That's what I argue.  Believe or not, it's up to you.  Have there been Christians who have not understood that - absolutely.  Have there been just as many on the other side who don't like the message and want to throw the baby out with the bath water and suppress all forms of religion? Yes.  I don't have to like your viewpoint and you don't have to like mine.  We don't even have to respect each other's viewpoint.  But I will respect your freedom to have one different from mine and invite a conversation.  That is what I'm required to do (Go into all the world and preach the Good News). 

I'll give the people who want to rid the world of religion and God some slack if you will give the people who want to rid the world of sin via legislation some.

The other side of the coin is there has to be some standard of behavior for society, otherwise, chaos.

Can we trust the will of the people to be a standard bearer for morality?  Or should there be something greater than ourselves that we can look to as the plumb line?

As someone once said, you cannot legislate morality, but you can legislate against immorality.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 347pg. Show 347pg's posts

"to get things in balance by default we must "discriminate".. period! doesnt sound sweet but enough is enough."

Ala Nazism and Communism!  What makes you think that once you stiffle all other viewpoints, yours won't be shut down?

Enjoy your freedom now.  With your viewpoint, it won't last long.

And yes, your comment was racist, whether you choose to believe it or not.