Sancheez 4 int's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

Re: Sancheez 4 int's

In response to TheExaminer's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Hahahahahaha Steve Young: The Jets are on the way down, and Sanchez "accelerates the down". Funniest line all week.

[/QUOTE]

agreed, great quote!

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Haha, Philip Rivers will light them up Sunday. How much you wanna bet?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to RockScully's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Read the comments:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/18971/rapid-reaction-titans-14-jets-10

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you need to go back to using the Burger King avatar. It made everything you posted like ten times funnier when you got into fights with babe and pats66.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you listening to the post game?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Guys don't even know what to say to describe this dysfunction!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

http://espn.go.com/blog/new-york/jets/post/_/id/18971/rapid-reaction-titans-14-jets-10

[/QUOTE]

Dude, you need to go back to using the Burger King avatar. It made everything you posted like ten times funnier when you got into fights with babe and pats66.

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't. It's been banned. Also, when you re-register in here, they won't allow you to upload an avatar now.

I agree it's hilarious. Many felt it was "creepy", but those are the tools I end up bludgeoning anyway, who have no sense of humor.    There's nothing really funnier than a guy who looked like he had 5 bong hits and knows something you don't, while wearing a crown and a cape.  It's without the best fast food mascot in history. heh

[/QUOTE]

LOL!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to NY-PATS-FAN4's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

Those confrontations were classic. Rarely have I ever laughed harder.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 56redsox. Show 56redsox's posts

Way to go CJ 94 Yard TD, LOL SanChive 4 INT,s Bring In Tblow......

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MoreRings' comment:
    [QUOTE]

Are you listening to the post game?

[/QUOTE]

Yeah! Guys don't even know what to say to describe this dysfunction!

[/QUOTE]

Think back to Mangione and his wildcat talk past march :)

13. This post has been removed.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I can't. It's been banned. Also, when you re-register in here, they won't allow you to upload an avatar now.

I agree it's hilarious. Many felt it was "creepy", but those are the tools I end up bludgeoning anyway, who have no sense of humor.    There's nothing really funnier than a guy who looked like he had 5 bong hits and knows something you don't, while wearing a crown and a cape.  It's without the best fast food mascot in history. heh

[/QUOTE]

LOL...that was my thought exactly when you were using it. Its one of the all time best. Mine is the same deal, matches my posting style. She was our dog, but I added the glowing eyes in photoshop. The eyes, the mouth slightly open as if about to strike. Oh yeah. Works well when fumigating for trolls.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why, thank you very much.  I enjoy bludgeoning morons and spanks in treatment centers such as the lovely Magolia Manor.

Just think, we're down to about 4-5 Babe types now.  The troll count is also dwindling.

[/QUOTE]

Is 66 back as someone else, or did he do himself in? Dude had some serious anger issues.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

Gruden: "one of the worst nights in the history of the New York Jets." LOL. Second at least to Thanksgiving 2012.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Why, thank you very much.  I enjoy bludgeoning morons and spanks in treatment centers such as the lovely Magolia Manor.

Just think, we're down to about 4-5 Babe types now.  The troll count is also dwindling.

[/QUOTE]

Is 66 back as someone else, or did he do himself in? Dude had some serious anger issues.

[/QUOTE]

he was back for a day not too long ago, but he was banned pretty quickly

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was one guy I had real life concerns about. Man, he got downright nuts there at the end.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccnsd. Show ccnsd's posts

In response to CaptainZdeno33's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Lol MNF keeping up the proud tradition. On the bright side, PhatRex done for the year. He'll return if the Pats don't win the SB though.

[/QUOTE]

Your definately wrong on this. He now has nothing to live for except the Pats losing. As soon as the Pats fall behind 3-0 he will be all over the game thread (he will soon disappear when the Pats are leading 14-3).

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from NY-PATS-FAN4. Show NY-PATS-FAN4's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to redsoxfan94's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Read the comments:

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!!!

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was one guy I had real life concerns about. Man, he got downright nuts there at the end.

[/QUOTE]

"Everybody sucks."

:)

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

We can laugh at Sanchez, but the guy had Eva Longoria, Kate Upton and other supermodels as his past receivers. :-(

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

We can laugh at Sanchez, but the guy had Eva Longoria, Kate Upton and other supermodels as his past receivers. :-(

[/QUOTE]

Maybe  he  was the harmless, non-threatening friend to Eva and Kate, that they kept around for amusement....kind of like how we Pats fans see him.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from ANONMD08. Show ANONMD08's posts

Is there a Leon sighting anywhere? Do you think he will stay in his basement and hibernate for the rest of the year? If the Jets had won him and the rest of the trolls would've been lighting up the board. I can't imagine the Jets took Sanchez at number 5. Pete Carroll came out and said he wasn't ready when he was coaching him at USC. After watching the game last night I agree that Woody Johnson will blow up this team from the front office to head coach. Bye Bye Tannenbaum and Sexy Rexy. It's all over but the crying.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

In response to nomadfan's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

That was a cover-up.  He's clearly gay.