Sancheez 4 int's

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Re: Sancheez 4 int's

I watched the last half of the Jets/Titans game last night and that was some real bad football on both sides.  But the J E T S played as bad as I could ever imagine.  And this was against a bad team.  OMG.

I was amazed at what was said after the game.  They tore into the Jets without mercy.  From the Owner to the Front Office to Coaching to the Players.  They also couldn't understand how after Sanchize began to show a little rhythm in the third qtr. that they pulled him out and put Tebow in for a bone head play.  They are a disaster.  What an embarrasment to Jets nation.  Then they get the biggest break with the ball on the 25 with a chance to win at the and fumble on the first play?  

They need to bring Namath back now because even at pushing 70 Years old he's better than what they have now.

I almost felt sorry for Leon, Fat Rex and the rest of the Jet Turds.  

Not.   LMAO 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

IrishMob7

With those pictures of Sanchez, maybe you are right.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Every media outlet in the country is shredding the jets right now. I haven't seen anything like this in a long time. All I can say is....hahahahahahahahaha

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from nomadfan. Show nomadfan's posts

While laughing at Sanchez is mostly harmless mockery, the poor guy is actually receiving death threats now. That is taking football far too seriously or a product of really diseased minds.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from MoreRings. Show MoreRings's posts

In response to NCPatsFan1971's comment:
    [QUOTE]

I watched the last half of the Jets/Titans game last night and that was some real bad football on both sides.  But the J E T S played as bad as I could ever imagine.  And this was against a bad team.  OMG.

I was amazed at what was said after the game.  They tore into the Jets without mercy.  From the Owner to the Front Office to Coaching to the Players.  They also couldn't understand how after Sanchize began to show a little rhythm in the third qtr. that they pulled him out and put Tebow in for a bone head play.  They are a disaster.  What an embarrasment to Jets nation.  Then they get the biggest break with the ball on the 25 with a chance to win at the and fumble on the first play?  

They need to bring Namath back now because even at pushing 70 Years old he's better than what they have now.

I almost felt sorry for Leon, Fat Rex and the rest of the Jet Turds.  

Not.   LMAO 

[/QUOTE]

Don't feel to bad, they are all the same psychotic loser!!

6. This post has been removed.