Sancheeze post game interview.

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sancheeze post game interview.

Did anyone see Sancheeze post game interview?  Man, did he look pathetic or what?  He has lost confidence in himself and is a beaten player, not the type of thing you want your QB to display to the world.  Wonder how long until Holmes starts selling out his QB and team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTPatsFan17. Show CTPatsFan17's posts

Re: Sancheeze post game interview.

I think his confidence was lost well over a year ago when he was banging a 17 year old girl from Dirty Jersey that was only mildly attractive

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

In Response to Re: Sancheeze post game interview.:
    [QUOTE]I think his confidence was lost well over a year ago when he was banging a 17 year old girl from Dirty Jersey that was only mildly attractive
    Posted by CTPatsFan17[/QUOTE]

That wouldn't hurt my confidence a bit.  In fact, if I was banging 6 of them simultaneously it wouldn't hurt.  I'll test the theory out when I can.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

We talking about the chick who posted on facebook that she got his number?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

In Response to Re: Sancheeze post game interview.:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sancheeze post game interview. : lol That was funny. I actually feel good about myself when I see some of the actual women that these millionaire athletes score.  Millions of dollars and fame, etc, and that's it? That chick actually looked his sister. I got this E Harmony vibe when I saw that photo of her.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

The sample size is small  Russ.... you'll only see the ugle ones in news as they try to get money out of the athletes, as the hot ones are usually paid in someway as it is.