And it's only the beginning...

3. This post has been removed.

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pancakespwn. Show Pancakespwn's posts

Re: Sanchez and Henne Hype

Henne isnt the answer. Back up QB at best

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

i still do understand oh the 15th best starting QB in the AFC is getting so much hype. id rate him 16th now that the raiders have cambel

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Sanchez and Henne Hype:
    [QUOTE]With both deemed on Brady's level and able to outperform Tom, Sanchez and Henne's preseasons without any gameplanning by defenses have rumors swirling:
    Posted by ClarkGriswold[/QUOTE]

Rusty, are you deeming this or is this part of the article . . .

because this is pretty retarded deeming.

8. This post has been removed.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Last year Sanchize had a profootballfocus.com rating just above JaMarcus Russell.  Over the off-season he recovered from surgery, which might mean that he didn't have the time and space to get better at chucking the pigskin.  This preseason, Sanchize finally scored a touchdown after 15 tries, but it was against a third-stringer defense in the fourth quarter of a preseason game. 

I'd have to say that Brunell would probably win more games for the Jets.

As for Henne, well, the Dolphin first stringers have been fair to poor, sometimes against some near-bunny teams.  First week:  Tampa Bay 7, Miami 0 at home after 1 quarter, not good.  Second week, Miami 17, Jacksonville 9 at the point where the second string QBs came in, not bad.  Third week, Atlanta 10, Miami 3 at the half, at home, not good.  Fourth week, Henne got his team 3 points in three trips against the Dallas scrubs but also was strip-sacked twice.  Old man Pennington often came in and made the end-of-game score look better.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Henne>Sanchez and Brady>>>>>>>>>Henne. 

Says a lot about Mark Sanchez. 

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

I thought Henne showed a lot last year in light of the weapons he had.  He gets a lot of flack here, but I just don't see where it's warranted.  He's not at the Brady/Brees/Manning level.  He's got a long way to go and he will likely never be at their level.  That said, the kid isn't that bad.

As for Sanchez.  I think he's lucky that the Jets have such a good D.  He will lead the Jets to make NFL history though.  He's too darn feminine to stay in the closet successfully forever.  The Jets will make history as the first team to have an openly gay QB.  Our military is being forced to deal with it, I guess the NFL will be next.  Hmmm... maybe that's why I've seen an unusual amount of Sanchez jerseys being worn in SoCal lately.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from BloodnGutz. Show BloodnGutz's posts

Mike in all honeIn Response to Re: Sanchez and Henne Hype:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Sanchez and Henne Hype : Rusty, are you deeming this or is this part of the article . . . because this is pretty retarded deeming.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Mike, in all honesty Rusty is retarded! You already know this!Yell

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from ronk1. Show ronk1's posts

I dont think that ayone is saying that Henne or Sanchez w/b Bradys equal. That is simply Rusty speak. I think what most are saying is that outside of QB, the Phins and jets have caught or perhaps surpassed the Pats in talent. The hope being that Brady can over come the teams other short comings and finish ahead of the Jets and Phins. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggggg. Show underdoggggg's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez and Henne Hype:
    [QUOTE]Nah, I am saying the most important position on the field is QB, and many people think Sanchez and/or Henne will be as good or better than Brady in 2010, hence that either NY or Miami will win the division. I find it completely comical that a half baked Miami D or a good D in NY somehow surpasses NE's team with a guy named Brady under center. This isn't even talking about coaching.
    Posted by ClarkGriswold[/QUOTE]

Yours truly is a fantasy world.  Your mind just creates things that no one else believes.  I've never seen or read anything that suggests either of these QB's will be as good as Brady. 

Don't you get tired of demonstrating your idiocy every day?  If you have friends and they allow you to continue your fantastical diatribes, they are not friends.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Sanchez is gonna turn out to be another Leinart.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Henne Hype : Hmmm, which is a more realistic judgment of a QBs performance, playoff football, running your whole offense for a game against some of the better teams in the NFL or 4 quarters of 4 preseaon games using a whitebread offense and no gameplanning?
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]
    I've been wondering about this.  Were the Jets that good or was Cincinnati that bad?  This preseason Cincinnati has done worse than any other NFL team.  I had them as a 9.9 victory team at the start of the playoffs and a 9.3 victory team at the start of preseason but then BAM, they dropped to a 7.8 victory team this week.

Due credit for the San Diego playoff game, which I haven't examined.  The Diegos have held their own this preseason.  But then the Jets got put down by Indy the next week.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

Hey fatrex, 

Whats more telling of a QB the fact that he was the second worst rated QB in the AFC for an entire year, or that his team was gifted a playoff spot by two teams that played second stringers at the end of the year?

the Jests will never, EVER win a title with dirty sanchez piloting the ship

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from isurfvb35. Show isurfvb35's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Sanchez and Henne Hype : The rumors about Sanchez are well documented after Brunell's great performance against the Eagles.  The rumblings for Brunell to be the starter in NY are all around. You have got to be the biggest moron alive.
    Posted by PhatRex[/QUOTE]

sanchez looked awesme against the dolphins today, looked awesme against the patriots destruction of the frauds on monday night!! where u hiding phagrex come defend your superstar qb!!! hahahaha jets sssuuuk azz