Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please)

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please)

In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : Well, it appears he's practiced all week for the first time in a month, so I am assuming a broken thumb as healed.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

Where did you see that?  Looks like he was out yesterday and today.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnTAlouette. Show JohnTAlouette's posts

Imagine having to be obnoxious about a mediocre team like the Jets. If they beat the Pats, a middle of the road team, is that a big deal?

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from vertigho. Show vertigho's posts

JetMangione - 159 posts in 8 days.... (20 posts per day) 

as a jets fan on a Patriots board

HAH!!!

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 1anddone-again. Show 1anddone-again's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please):
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : Please. Even with Jax, all they have is Maurice Jones Drew and he still ran all over them. McFadden, 140 yards rushing. Over 250 total rushing yards in that game. BJGE, 127 yards and 2 TDs on your D. Shall I keep going? Ok. Rice and freaking little handed Ricky Williams combined to go over 100. Again, the best game your team had was this past week and it's only because Buffalo panicked, going into pass happy mode. Jackson still had 18 carries for 82 yards. NE has not given up over 80 yards to any lead back this year. Read it and weep. Your Run D is WEAK.
    You look at everything as if it were static.  The NFL season is like life- EVOLUTION is the law.  The Jets from the Oakland Game and 1st Pat game have changed.  They have obviously performed at a much higher level.  The trend looks like it will continue.  Some teams gell and rise while others begin to fray and ultimately break apart.  Of the two d's this weak, which is which?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : I was wrong? How am I wrong? Jets haven't won a legit game yet. We went down this checklist earlier. At least games NE has lost they were legitimately in the game at the end. Tell Bruschi he's a fraud as an analyst. Thanks.  The dude goes over to ESPN, sells out and now you're telling me I am wrong? I admit that Brady has been way off this year and saw it in the SD game, then Buffalo hit. I couldn't be MORE RIGHT. Brushci can't publicly say Brady has been bad. Nor can Rodney. They just can't do it. He can't even criticize Mankins for holding out, being selfish and now sucking. Tom Brady has SUCKED for a month.  SUCKED! Sanchez style.

Russ, This list is too long to list, but just off the top of my head; Pats depth Bodden Revis Ocho Pats DLine Tannenboob LT The list is laughable and much longer. Look, anyone on boards is stating informed opinion, and often wrong, even you. I enjoy reading your thoughts and attacks. Keep us all laughing You were right however on Mankins and Ridley. Here's another one for you to ridicule. I saw CCollinsworth last night at Amtrack station. Asked his prediction on the game and he opined Jets 23-10.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : I don't know what game you watched when the Jets came to Foxboro, but the slant game got absolutely owned because the Patriots DBs crowded the line of scrimmage.  Sanchez had 70 yards passing until garbage time.
    Posted by pcmIV[/QUOTE]

I was watching most other Jets games. Jets have been deadly on those slant patterns. And garbage time does count, and if you recall that Pats game Jets were a play or two away from coming back because of those passes. Did you see last weeks Bills game?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez and Jets Offense in First Half/Gameplan Talk (No Trolls, Please) : Woodhead is horrible? He's leading the NFL in kickoff returns.
    Posted by JetMangione[/QUOTE]

What? Apparently you are a nutjob! With statements like that you make it to easy for King to constantly embarrass you!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BubbaInHawaii. Show BubbaInHawaii's posts

[QUOTE] Well Crusty the Pats have to run the ball atleast 30 times to win if not thats the season. I cant see how BB,Obrein,and Brady dont but at this point I am ready for anything.
    Posted by Mybologna[/QUOTE]

I think a better question is: Who's making the offensive calls? O'Brien or Brady or both? Who's coming up with the offensive game plan? BB, O'Brien, Brady?
    Whatever they're doing, something is being lost in translation or execution.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from laurienyc13. Show laurienyc13's posts

Can I just add that I think Sanchez is a horrible QB, Brady may have looked bad last week but that's one game, Sanchez has "bad games" every time he steps onto the field. I will take Brady anytime. I am still believing in the PATS, they are tied for first and realize now that they need to be like they were. I see a blowout!!!! PATS 38-14

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

look at the 3 games we lost... against good teams and all came downt to last play... d has steadily improved...the offense has been struggling... brady is forcing balls that arent there... def more run mixed in steadily... play like we used to in superbowl years when we beat teams up physically and after games teams would be putting players on injured reserve...

it would nice to see us come out with a plan that they just arent ready for  and crush them...

this is a pivotal game and one we have to have...

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from southnpatsfan. Show southnpatsfan's posts

It's getting tougher and tougher to come here with all these NJ jerks,don't they have a board of their own, or have they been banned?

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.