Sanchez blowup preditcable

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from occam. Show occam's posts

Sanchez blowup preditcable

I don't know how many remember the 2001 game against Denver. I think TB had 4 INTs. Early success causes over confidence. I think the Jets will be around. Would be nice to pound them into dust like today, but they have a good D. I will take a 3 point W happily next time we see them.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ltown1. Show Ltown1's posts

Re: Sanchez blowup preditcable

I;ve been saying it since they drafted him.  He's not going to amount to anythin in this league.

I'm standing by my prediction.

Sanchez will be a dud.  

He had a good start.  I'll give him that.  

He's a product of an outstanding system in USC.    He's just not as good as people think.

Just my opinion, but Sanchez will be out of the league by 2011.

And Rex Ryan is showing his true colors.   He's not a head coach.  Just like his dad, he's got the bravado to be a good defensive coordinator, but he doesn't have the brain to run a team.   He's too dumb.

Sorry Leon.  But the highlight of your decade as week 2.    You're team stinks.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from occam. Show occam's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez blowup preditcable:
    [QUOTE]I;ve been saying it since they drafted him.  He's not going to amount to anythin in this league. I'm standing by my prediction. Sanchez will be a dud.   He had a good start.  I'll give him that.   He's a product of an outstanding system in USC.    He's just not as good as people think. Just my opinion, but Sanchez will be out of the league by 2011. And Rex Ryan is showing his true colors.   He's not a head coach.  Just like his dad, he's got the bravado to be a good defensive coordinator, but he doesn't have the brain to run a team.   He's too dumb. Sorry Leon.  But the highlight of your decade as week 2.    You're team stinks.
    Posted by Ltown1[/QUOTE]

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from occam. Show occam's posts

In Response to Re: Sanchez blowup preditcable:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Sanchez blowup preditcable :
    Posted by occam[/QUOTE]
    You really think I am Leon? I lived 20 years in Foxboro. I would be happy if your predictions come true, just I have seen these kinds of bad games from up and comers.

Sorry for double post, I do not get how these forums work yet.