SANCHEZ maybe as dumb as his coach..How long would Belichick put up with a brash QB too cool to slide?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

SANCHEZ maybe as dumb as his coach..How long would Belichick put up with a brash QB too cool to slide?

I cant't believe my eyes. after the Jets get Girardi and the Yanks to interrupt their busy schedule because of course there is no one else on earth to show the Jets' pampered QB how to properly get down before his head gets whacked off by some middle linebacker, this idiot still does not get down in the exact situation he was coached up and trained for. Running for a meaningless first down in the third, he awkwardly goes charging in heads-first with the same injured wheel he got injured in the exact situation in the exact way the previous way versus carolina, and what happens... Voila, he reinjures the same knee and has to come out of the game briefly at first and then for good! Must give Ryan credit though for his comment summarizing the whole thing: "he's our knucklehead...". Wonder how low his wonderlik score was? Wonder how long a Belichick would put up with a player like that? 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

Re: SANCHEZ maybe as dumb as his coach..How long would Belichick put up with a brash QB too cool to slide?

To Rex Ryan  just put a ball and chain on Sanchez then he'll have to stay in the pocket.. He's there to make plays and win games for the team.  Why wasn't he wearing a protective brace on the knee he injured before. "he's our knucklehead"????? I wonder what Rex Ryan's wonderlik score is-- just shut up you big a**.