Sanders Deadline Sunday 11:59 P.M. ... Post your Prediction

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sanders Deadline Sunday 11:59 P.M. ... Post your Prediction

Lets have a little fun here. 

Post if Sanders will be a Patriot or remain a Steeler and post a time the decision is announced. 

Since Rotoworld is very fast with the news and time stamps every announcement we will use Rotoworld as the official time of the announcement.  Lets see who picks the correct team and closest to the announcement time (eastern time).  Ready, set, go!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Re: Sanders Deadline Sunday 11:59 P.M. ... Post your Prediction

Sanders will be a Patriot, announcement time 9pm

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to APpats21's comment:

I say Patriots and around 7 pm. 7:21pm to be exact hahaha

Perfect!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from Quagmire3. Show Quagmire3's posts

Rapelesburger keeps lobbying the front office and they cave. Pittsburgh matches, announcement at 7:19 pm

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from In_BB_We_Trust. Show In_BB_We_Trust's posts

pat

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kylerocks. Show kylerocks's posts

He becomes a Patriot at 7:07 PM, Pitt goes into rebuilding mode at 7:08.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I think the Steelers match the offer--and BB found a way to make the Steelers weaker--forced them to match-I believe they have 1.9 million only in cap space so in order to keep him at 2.5 they will have to release or restructure someone--way to go BB-genius! And we stole Ballard from the Giants also---Coughlin left him unprotected.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

Steelers spend the additional 700k and sign him at noon time. Colon was released but paperwork goes thru for June 1st so Stellers have an additional $5.5m in cap space. Also working on a new deal for Polamola to free additional space

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

They find a FAX machine somewhere in Pittsburgh and Pitt resigns Sanders by today...325 pm

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Steelers let him go and take the 3rd rounder.  Sanders a Patriot 7:43 p.m.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Gravelten4. Show Gravelten4's posts

pitt---4:11

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Steelers Match

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:

Steelers spend the additional 700k and sign him at noon time. Colon was released but paperwork goes thru for June 1st so Stellers have an additional $5.5m in cap space. Also working on a new deal for Polamola to free additional space

Isn't the difference between the tender and the Pats offer 1.2 million?  The extra $700K was what the Steelers would have had to offer to make it a second round tender, I believe. 

Anyway, I predict Sanders comes to the Pats.  I think the Steelers were fishing for the pick all along. 

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Sanders to the pats, but in the interest of ratings sheriff goddel waits till the green jacket is awarded and the dust settles from "drop gate" before the announcement is made.  

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

2:50 pm, he becomes a Patriot.

I can see Pittsburgh waiting to the last day to make the announcment to keep the PAtriots in the dark as long as possible but the reports published here and other places show a real spit in the organization about what to do. Really? This should be a no-brainer...either their organization is incompetent or Sanders has a lot of potential..making it a more difficult decision than it should be.

16. This post has been removed.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to prolate0spheroid's comment:

In response to rkarp's comment:

Isn't the difference between the tender and the Pats offer 1.2 million?  The extra $700K was what the Steelers would have had to offer to make it a second round tender, I believe. 

Anyway, I predict Sanders comes to the Pats.  I think the Steelers were fishing for the pick all along. 

You know, I didn't check but you are correct and I was wrong. I thought the tender was $1.8. I still think the Steelers sign him. I am hoping the Pats don't spend $2.5 on a 6th -8th target for Brady when a stud WR can be had for $1m in the 2nd round. 

18. This post has been removed.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

I thought even if a contract gets negotiated the tender minimum has to be paid to the player this year.  

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

In response to RidingWithTheKingII's comment:

In response to Philskiw1's comment:

I thought even if a contract gets negotiated the tender minimum has to be paid to the player this year.  

I don't think that is the case.  Or if it is, they can extend him out and then move the numbers accordingly for the cap hit.

That I think is realistic. But I believe he will get 2.5 this year. 

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

The Steelers will match around 7:05PM after Ben agrees to take a pay cut

25. This post has been removed.