Saturday forecast calls for heavy rain.

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Re: Saturday forecast calls for heavy rain.

This just in....somewhat light at game time turning darker as it gets later.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

i didn't claim anything you fool.  I just provided stats that listed windy conditions and how the 2 QB's performed. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from susan250. Show susan250's posts

In response to oddlyenough's comment:
    [QUOTE]

From my expierence, it's more difficult to get things done in cold rain than in snow.  The wetness really sucks away the warmth.

[/QUOTE]

I would rather that it snowed tomorrow instead of rain.  The Patriots and Brady have played a few great games in the snow.  Not sure that Luck has played many games in the snow.  The rain is a disadvantage for both teams since the ball becomes very slippery.  

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

Heavy rain?  Hmmm didn't the Pats struggle to beat the Jets at home 13-10 in the rain with a rebuilding team and a rookie QB?  How about Cincy in the rain? 13-6 loss?  Not looking good.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

i didn't claim anything you fool.  I just provided stats that listed windy conditions and how the 2 QB's performed. 

[/QUOTE]

Yes, you did. You did this for all to see:

1. You first said "it will have no effect" on the game.

2. You also posted a worthless link that shows us a metric of "wind", but we have no idea what Yahoo considers to be a minimal level of wind.

Tomorrow night they're expecting wind at 20 MPH.

Remember your buddy Gomie vs our team at Gillette in a stiff wind, Underpants?   He didn't look so good.

19/36, 150 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

[/QUOTE]

Was that the game where Moreno ran for 200 yards against that sad D and the only reason the Pats won after being forced to punt was a fumble?  Yep, great D, 6 ypc.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from auchhhhhhhhhhh. Show auchhhhhhhhhhh's posts

WHERE IN HELL IS THE SNOW AND COLD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

In response to UD6's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Yes, you did. You did this for all to see:

1. You first said "it will have no effect" on the game.

2. You also posted a worthless link that shows us a metric of "wind", but we have no idea what Yahoo considers to be a minimal level of wind.

Tomorrow night they're expecting wind at 20 MPH.

Remember your buddy Gomie vs our team at Gillette in a stiff wind, Underpants?   He didn't look so good.

19/36, 150 yards, 2 TDs, 1 INT

[/QUOTE]

Rusty, I have no idea how you graduated high school (did you?) with your inability to comprehend simple points. 

Here is exactly what I said for all to see:

For your 3rd grade level reading comprehension - what I said was luck may have played better in the listed conditions than Brady and he played better outdoors than indoors and amidst this information, the information really has no meaningful impact on tomorrows game. 

Remember that time you understood simple points?  Me neither.  You're a tool.  Laughing

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from patsbandwagonsince76. Show patsbandwagonsince76's posts

Advantage of an outdoor team is the PAtriots went through a few slick ball games this year and actually did not do so well holding on to the ball. Sooo, they did tons of extra work in practice and individuals refocussed on slick ball handling...you just cannot simulate that experience without the real games.

Think this might be one of the biggest factors. Can't imagine the Colts having the benfit of the same experience.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from MeadowlandMike. Show MeadowlandMike's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to MeadowlandMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Heavy rain?  Hmmm didn't the Pats struggle to beat the Jets at home 13-10 in the rain with a rebuilding team and a rookie QB?  How about Cincy in the rain? 13-6 loss?  Not looking good.

[/QUOTE]

That was early in the year when the offense was still working ou the kinks. In the heavy rain vs Buffalo in Week 17, they blasted them.

They also bludgened SF last year as an offense.  This offense is clearly much farther along than in Week 2 or 3, moron.

Bludgeoned.

[/QUOTE]

So what you're saying is that the offense that scored 30 VS Tampa is much better than the one that scored 20 VS the Phins?  Tell us, Mr President, is the defense that held Tampa to 3 and the Bengals to 13 better or worse than the one that gave up 24 to Miami and 26 to Cleveland giving Tannehill a career day witha  120+ rating and 3 TDS and allowed a thrid stringer to have his best game of the season?

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tcal2-. Show tcal2-'s posts

Only God can stop Tom Brady from passing 50 times a game.

19. This post has been removed.

20. This post has been removed.

21. This post has been removed.

22. This post has been removed.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to paesan59's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Based on the latest forecast it looks like a repeat of the Buffalo game. Another heavy dose of Blount sounds good.

This is a copy and paste from the NWS:

Saturday afternoon and night...
    main focus for a period of heavy rainfall will be late Sat and Sat
    evening as anomalous low level jet brings deep moisture plume into
    the region ahead of a cold front. While GFS may be too robust with
    the strength of the low level jet...European model (ecmwf) around 80 knots and gefs
    ensembles suggest +3sd anomalies for the low level jet and precipitable waters  which
    supports a period of heavy rain...and probs for > 1" quantitative precipitation forecast are 60-80
    percent. We have increasing confidence of rainfall of 1+ inches with
    locally up to 2" possible. There is some marginal elevated
    instability so cant rule out an isolated thunderstorm and the potential of a
    convective fine line along the front. This system is progressive so
    rain should taper off from west to east after midnight...possibly
    sooner out west.

[/QUOTE]

The wind is also big. I couldn't find any games where Luck played in a wind of 20 MPH or more.

It's essentially the same weather as the Buffalo game. Nice.

It's an OLs dream with a good run game.

[/QUOTE]

Didn't we fumble 4 times in the Buffalo game and recover all of them? I figure that if we hang onto the ball we win.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Seems the Colts may be affected the most as they need the arm of Luck in order to score as seen in the KC game.  The Pats, on the other hand, have the ground game to support the aerial attack, if needed.   Either way, both teams have to endure the same conditions.  Whoever does the best to adjust, and most importantly, keep the TOs down, will come out on top.  Of course, the Pats will...  (-;

25. This post has been removed.