SAY it ain't SUH! only a JABRO would sign with JAY-Z like this... would any Patriot follow suit?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

SAY it ain't SUH! only a JABRO would sign with JAY-Z like this... would any Patriot follow suit?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/darrenheitner/2014/02/11/a-blueprint-develops-as-jay-z-signs-ndamukong-suh/

like the jay's music and musings but come on.. if you're an established guy with brains y would u sign with someone so inexperienced and all about the flash. suh acts like a mental midget and this proves it. y would u leave a solid agent to sign with a Master P in the waiting guy. remember that guy? one bad rickey wills deal and he was outta there. robisnson cano leaving the yanks? smart? methinks not!

how about 50 cent in promotions. this is not a hobby. guys like drew rosenhaus devote their life to it. sure, i may consider Jayz if i wanted a marketing deal. thats what lebron's company does. but i'm sorry competence matters in these big contract deals. its a full time gig! cant imagine any patriot walking up to bill to say the z is now his rep.. give me a break!

says a lot about your character, or total lack of it. raiders, lions and redskins i'm sure will b dominated by Zs...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Re: SAY it ain't SUH! only a JABRO would sign with JAY-Z like this... would any Patriot follow suit?

You really need to stop posting.