Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism

Remember what the Broncos got in return for Cutler? The Bears gave up their first and third round draft picks in 2009, their #1 pick in 2010, and QB Kyle Orton, for Cutler, and Denver's 2009 5th rounder. When this trade was made, very few media talking heads were positive about the deal for Denver. Quite the contrary in fact, as they were toasting the Bears as legitimate SB contenders, and heavily criticizing Denver's young coach, Josh McDaniels.

The following article written during the 2009 season seems almost prophetic in nature: http://bleacherreport.com/articles/279874-with-every-loss-cutlers-cost-goes-up-for-chicago

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism:
    Two of the worst moves of the last 5 years: 1.  Angelo trading all that for Cutler. 2.  The Jets trading up for Mark Sanchez. Both will be paid millions, take up cap space and never lead their teams to a SB. Just awful decision making. 
    Posted by russgriswold

Come on, Russ. You can't equate these two moves. The Bears gave up a king's ranson for a vastly overrated Cutler, while the Jets basically stole Sanchez. Sure, the Jets had to pay the 5th overall pick in the 2009 draft, Sanchez, a ton of money. But, based on what I've seen, if Sanchez can stay healthy (and that's a big "if"), the Jets have found themselves a solid NFL QB.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from DaBlade. Show DaBlade's posts

Sayers was right on the money who cares what his motivation was for saying it it's the truth that is what should matter!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism:
         I'm getting sick and tired of the talking heads discussing whether Gayle Sayers' recent criticisms of Jay Cutler and the Chicago Bears were motivated by "frustration at having  a shortened career", or because "he missed out on the big money being paid to current players". The truth of the matter is that Sayers, like so many folks living in the Chicago area, is a frustrated Bears fan.       Furthermore, his criticisms were right on the money. Jay Cutler has not produced (and never will). Brian Urlacher is old, tired, and beaten up. Julius Peppers alone cannot turn the Bears' "D" around. The Bears are going nowhere.      Here's a whine by Urlacher over Sayers' comments: http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nfl/news/story?id=5204392 . Listen to the commentary.       Recently, Dick Butkus has joined in the fray, backing up is ex-teammate, Sayers: http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/2010/05/butkus-backs-sayers-in-rift-with-urlacher.html      For those who don't like the criticism like Urlacher, my advice is simple. Shut your mouth, and start winning. You're organization shelled out a king's ransom in draft choices for an immature, vastly overrated QB. Sorry...but 26 picks in one season isn't exactly getting it done. Is the addition of Julius Peppers going to make Cutler a better QB?       Thoughts?     
    Posted by TexasPat3

Interesting - I remember last year when Rodney Harrison and Teddy Bruschi said some critical things about the pats and this board burst a collective blood vessel in damnation of the criticism. 

I guess it depends on your perspective, but lets not suggest that there is any objectivity involved.  

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Bears will be better this year than last.

RESPONSE: I doubt it. Both Minnesota and Green Bay are clearly better teams...and even the Lions are gaining on them.

D will be better with Urlacher back and Peppers should help out.

RESPONSE: Urlacher has been injury prone...and, at his age, he's not the player he once was. Peppers showed his true colors in going strictly for the money, rather than taking less to play for a certain SB contender. At what the Bears are paying him, he had better do more than just "help out".  

Run game will be better with some moves they made at the TE position which will allow Olsen to be used more as a receiver.

RESPONSE: I completely disagree. Improvement at blocking TE alone won't guarantee improvement. Da' Bears OL is mediocre at best. Forte is not an elite RB. Furthermore, one has to wonder why the Bears wanted to trade Olsen to the Pats for a 2nd round pick? BB chose an untested rookie coming off back surgery, Gronkowski, over Olsen.

Cutler will look better in Martz scheme.

RESPONSE: How do you know that? Who are his WRs?

Having said all that I don't think SB is in the near future.

RESPONSE: No doubt.

Tex I seem to remember it being a 50/50 split on who won the Cutler deal. Seemed to me the lower football IQ fan/writer said McD was an idiot and the more X's and O's types thought McD robbed the Bears organization.

RESPONSE: Strongly disagree. Most of the talking heads were chastising Josh McDaniels for being so arrogant and stupid in trading away an alleged franchise QB.  

Sanchez isn't what anyone would call a solid QB. He played awful last year and was saved by dominant defense and run game. Also, was gift wrapped two W's at the end of the season.

RESPONSE: I strongly disagree. I thought Sanchez showed leadership skills, and, for the most part, managed games very well...particularly in the play-offs. As for the continuous argument that the Jets were gift-wrapped their entry into the play-offs...even if true...what does that matter? They played the Colts tough twice in Indy, beat a good Chargers' team on the road, and destroyed a decent Bengals' team in back to back games. 

Again shows promise, so do not count him out, but nothing he has done thus far is any reason for concern.

RESPONSE: The kid has potential. His biggest question mark are his knees.

Tex, you back up Sayers' comments and say Urlacher should shut his mouth and win games for his rebuttal. Urlacher is being a leader and defending his team.

RESPONSE: Urlacher was upset because Sayers said that Urlacher was old and coming off a serious injury...and, for those reasons, he would not be the same player that he was in years' past. That, along with the truth hurting about Sayers' comments that the Bears were going nowhere, bruised Urlacher's ego, and caused him to lash out. If he were a true team leader, he'd been getting in Cutler's face for under-performing, rather than lashing out at a respected Hall of Famer.

Tedy Bruschi, a former Pats player, took a shot at the Pats for 4th and 2 Gate last year and Jerod Mayo stood up and told Bruschi he was wrong. Did you applaud Bruschi and boo Mayo in this situation?

RESPONSE: Apples and oranges. You're talking about one very controversial play, rather than the status of the team in general. Furthermore, telling Bruschi that "he was wrong", is much different than calling him out as an overrated player...like Urlacher did to Gayle Sayers.

Maybe Sayers, who I believe, has no current affiliation with the team other than being a fan, should keep his mouth shut.

RESPONSE: Why should he? Why should I? Why should you? We are all fans, and have a right to our opinion. The way to shut up your detractors is to produce...not whine.

Posted by MaritimePatsFan

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism : Interesting - I remember last year when Rodney Harrison and Teddy Bruschi said some critical things about the pats and this board burst a collective blood vessel in damnation of the criticism.  I guess it depends on your perspective, but lets not suggest that there is any objectivity involved.  
    Posted by underdoggg

As usual, you have a warped and selective memory. Some fans complained, but to say that "this board burst a collective blood vessel" is a bit much...even by your standards. 

Incidently, conspicuous by your absence was your commentary regarding Bill Polian throwing his OL under the bus for the SB loss...and the recent response of players Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem, contradicting him. From what I've read, most Colts' fans seem to agree with Saturday and Diem.

Do you agree with Polian, or the players? Why do you suppose that Polian singled out his own OL? Was he attempting to protect the legacy and/or fragile ego of a certain QB?  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

I'm gonna side with Tex here -- and underdogg(g) should know that I actually enjoy his contributions to our board -- but all actual football and football fan analysis aside, and without extrapolating on the relative accuracy of the statement . . .

" . . .  burst a collective blood vessel . . . " is pretty solid imagery.

I wish I had come up with that.

And those of you who have been around for a while might recognize that as the highest praise you're likely to get from me.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

I'm gonna side with Tex here -- and underdogg(g) should know that I actually enjoy his contributions to our board -- but all actual football and football fan analysis aside, and without extrapolating on the relative accuracy of the statement . . .   " . . .  burst a collective blood vessel . . . " is pretty solid imagery. I wish I had come up with that. And those of you who have been around for a while might recognize that as the highest praise you're likely to get from me.
    Posted by p-mike

Mike...notice how the Dog(gg) has not weighed in on the Indy situation? I wonder why...LOL!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

He picks his spots, Tex.

You know that.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism :      As usual, you have a warped and selective memory. Some fans complained, but to say that "this board burst a collective blood vessel" is a bit much...even by your standards.       Incidently, conspicuous by your absence was your commentary regarding Bill Polian throwing his OL under the bus for the SB loss...and the recent response of players Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem, contradicting him. From what I've read, most Colts' fans seem to agree with Saturday and Diem.      Do you agree with Polian, or the players? Why do you suppose that Polian singled out his own OL? Was he attempting to protect the legacy and/or fragile ego of a certain QB?  
    Posted by TexasPat3

We can debate who has the selective memory all day.  I'll stand by my comment because it is true.  This board goes nuts when any public criticism is laid on it.  Now maybe going forward some of that will diminish because the pats have not enjoyed too much success over the past 2 years, but it absolutely was the case during the season last year. 

As for the polian thing, since you seem to be disinterested in starting a thread about it, I'll answer after you provide your opinion of it.  No one here cares what I think, but I'll share with you.  First you tell me what you think since you brought it up and your words are angling toward the negative.  I am listening.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism :      Mike...notice how the Dog(gg) has not weighed in on the Indy situation? I wonder why...LOL!!
    Posted by TexasPat3

Pmike in response to you through TP's comment - I don't wait around for TP to post just so that I may provide my response.  As much as he would like to believe it, he doesn't have that much cache.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism :      As usual, you have a warped and selective memory. Some fans complained, but to say that "this board burst a collective blood vessel" is a bit much...even by your standards.       Incidently, conspicuous by your absence was your commentary regarding Bill Polian throwing his OL under the bus for the SB loss...and the recent response of players Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem, contradicting him. From what I've read, most Colts' fans seem to agree with Saturday and Diem.      Do you agree with Polian, or the players? Why do you suppose that Polian singled out his own OL? Was he attempting to protect the legacy and/or fragile ego of a certain QB?  
    Posted by TexasPat3

Further what do you know or have read or seen that leads you to believe a certain QB has a fragile ego or is someone simply applying "a bit much"?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

Thats quite a double standard you guys are seting up.  I really could care less if Sayers or any former player wants to be critical of the current team but if your going to say he has a right to speak his mind then how can all of you then tell Urlarcher to shut his?

If someone is going to come out and critize someone then people have a right to respond.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

I agree with you Tex either start winning or shut your mouth. We as Pats fans can laugh at Jets fans who say we are washed up cause they say that every year and every year we still have double digit wins and a playoff berth so we can laugh at them for being stupid but how can any Bears fan or player be mad about what was said? They s*ck! Cutler was a giant mistake and everyone knows it. Now this is where Underdogg comes in and trys to make McDanials a bad guy for being smarter then most people for getting rid of the moron Jay Cutler....
    Posted by MVPKilla2009

Tas - I am willling to admit that McDaniels got his money's worth for Cutler.  I still believe that his approach was incredibly short sighted and wrong.  Regardless of what you think of Cutler (and the book is starting to look worse, I'll admit) he is still better than everything McDaniels has in Denver. 

IF McDaniels manages to stick around long enough for his mad stew to take shape then maybe he will be able to accomplish something, but right now the moves he is making feel like he's simply throwing sh*t against the wall to see what sticks. 

Cutler, on the other hand, needs to step up.  Its time.  He doesn't need to be Philip Rivers, but he needs to be close. 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

In Response to Re: Sayers Hits Mark With Cutler/Bears Criticism : ...As for the polian thing, since you seem to be disinterested in starting a thread about it, I'll answer after you provide your opinion of it.

RESPONSE: Must I start a thread every time I propose a question about a team? You are the lone Indy fan who posts here. I'm interested in your thoughts on the Polian subject. Why are you so reluctant to give your opinion on the questions that I posed above? After all, you seem to have no difficulties in giving your opinions over matters involving the Patriots.

No one here cares what I think, but I'll share with you.  First you tell me what you think since you brought it up and your words are angling toward the negative.  I am listening.

RESPONSE: I'm interested in your thoughts. Why not enlighten us? Why do you think that I'm bringing up a negative? All I'm asking is, 

1.) Why do you think that Polian chose to blame his OL for the SB loss?

2.) Colts' starting offensive lineman, Jeff Saturday and Ryan Diem, recently contradicted Polian. Do you believe that Polian was right in blaming his OL...or do you agree with the contradictory comments made by Saturday and Diem?

3.) Do you think that Polian chose to throw his OL under the bus in order to shield the legacy, or fragile ego, of his star QB? 

I anxiously await your opinions on these Indy related matters.  

Posted by underdoggg

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

TP - you first, please.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Patsman2. Show Patsman2's posts

TexasPat:

Why is your obsession with the Colts and everything they say or do?  You are making such a HUGE deal about the INDY o-line getting thrown under the bus.  Do you remember after the Pats lost to the Giants in the SB who got the blame.  THE O-LINE Thats who.  No one was blaming Brady, it was all the O-line was horrible.  Now the same thing happens in Indy, and its a grand conspiracy to cover for Manning.

It has been said over and over and will continue to be, I don't care who you have at QB if you dont give them time to pass, they will not be effective.  I would rather have a GM who tells it like it is then a GM who won't ever answer a question.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TexasPat: Why is your obsession with the Colts and everything they say or do?

RESPONSE: What is your apparent obsession to defend them?

You are making such a HUGE deal about the INDY o-line getting thrown under the bus.

RESONSE: It is a big deal when the teams' GM blames the OL for losing the SB, and he is contradicted by two current OL starters. Furthermore, only Polian has blamed his OL for the loss. Most have sighted Indy's failure to get to Drew Brees, and Manning's horrid pick-6 as the main reasons for the Indy loss. This brings us to the question..."why is Polian throwing his OL under the bus?" What does he possibly have to gain by doing so?

Do you remember after the Pats lost to the Giants in the SB who got the blame.  THE O-LINE Thats who.  No one was blaming Brady, it was all the O-line was horrible.

RESPONSE: Did you see the game? If you did, how could you come to any other conclusion? The OL was terrible. Tom Brady never had a chance, as the marauding Giants' defenders ran through and over the Pats' OL, as if they were tackling dummies. 

Now the same thing happens in Indy, and its a grand conspiracy to cover for Manning.

RESPONSE: The above statement is completely false. Manning was given ample time by his OL to do his work. Unlike Brady, he threw a pick-6, which ultimately cost his team the SB. 

It has been said over and over and will continue to be, I don't care who you have at QB if you dont give them time to pass, they will not be effective.  I would rather have a GM who tells it like it is then a GM who won't ever answer a question.

RESPONSE: Are you seriously arguing that Manning was under the same sustained pressure against New Orleans that Brady was against the Giants?? Surely you jest.

Posted by Patsman2

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - you first, please.
    Posted by underdoggg

All I'm seeking is your opinion, Dog(gg)!! What's wrong?? You have no trouble rendering opinions about the Pats. Why do you think Polian threw his OL under the bus? Do you think that the Indy OL was responsible for the loss...or, do you agree with Saturday and Diem? Did Polian blame his OL to take the heat off Peyton for his untimely pick-6? 

What say you? Why so timid, Dog(gg)?? 

Never mind, Dog(gg). I think I understand...LOL!!!  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Well - here is what Polian said: “The offensive line, by our standards, did not have a good game. They were outplayed by the Saints' defensive line, I thought, pretty decisively." Now, I know your mind can take you on wild fantasy rides at times (and we get to read all about it when it does), but I do not see anywhere in that comment where Polian specifically blames the loss of the Super Bowl on the offensive line.

RESPONSE: Cut it out, Dog(gg)!! Polian talks to reporters about the loss...tells them that his OL was "outplayed by the Saints' DL...pretty decisively"...and you claim that you "do not see anywhere in that comment where he specifically blames the loss...on the OL"?? Well, apparently, Ryan Diem and Jeff Saturday did.  Look up the word "decisively" in the diictionary. It clearly implies a "deciding factor".

Maybe you know something else.  If so, let us know.  Otherwise, I'll file your question, as I suspected, under "an effort to incite".

RESPONSE: Diem and Saturday were the ones upset, as they contradicted their boss. Did Polian blame the loss on Manning's pick-6? No...he faulted his OL instead.

As for calling out the line at all - Who cares?  Do you really believe that these statements will negatively affect their play next year?  Do you?  Do you think these guys would rather block for Kyle Orton or some other mediocre QB on some mediocre team?  Really?

RESPONSE: Yes...I believe that the Indy OL was collectively teed off by Polian's comments. They are being made scapegoats for the loss, when they in fact played rather well. Why else have Saturday and Diem recently commented on it? It's been sticking in their craw. It's painfully obvious that Polian was trying to shield the legacy and fragile ego of "Mr. Wonderful" with his comments...and the Indy big-uglies up front know it.

I suppose in the secret and silent world of the New England what Polian did might be considered the ultimate treason.  On the other hand, it is his ship, so can it really be treason?

RESPONSE: What the hell are you talking about??

In the world of professional football, I think there is a tendency to get caught up in the rah rah nature of the game that is obvious in High School and College.  After a few years in the pros, however, I think it becomes more about doing your job and getting paid.   Since we are on this subject, Brady called his teammates soft, he's not the president, just the QB.  Should the Patriot faithful walk him down the plank for such a statement, or does the shade of the glasses one wears determine the severity, appropriateness, and/or accuracy of it?

RESPONSE: I agree with Brady. I have been one of the strongest critics of the Pats' OL. I've referred to them as a finesse group, and a bunch of vastly overrated wimps. They are getting their franchise QB killed. I can be objective about Patriot players. You, however, worship at the alter of Peyton Manning, and are nothing more than a  blue-koolaid drinker. Heck, you even struggled to criticize Polian for wimping out on the perfect season opportunity...and have steadfastly refused to criticize Peyton, despite his many playoff failures.

Indy's o-line is under some pressure next year and Polian too.  Saturday and Diem are anchors.  Otherwise the line is in flux.  Ugoh is a second rounder that will try to replace Lilja who missed all of 08 but played last year.  Devan is an FA who came in and started immediately.  Johnson was serviceable at LT.  There should be some expectations for Pollak, Richard, and Thomas.  All 3 young draft choices from 08 and 09.

RESPONSE: Johnson was more than "servicable" at LT. What does this have to do with the way the Indy OL performed last year, and in the SB? As a group, they were outstanding last year, and played well in the SB.

Finally, the "fragile" ego of Peyton Manning.  Where do you get that from??  Oh, that's right you're a Pats fan.  If Manning were a fragile ego, he would have left the game loooongggggg ago after the as* kickings he took at the hands of videotape advantaged Belichick coached Pats of the early 2000's.

RESPONSE: The guy has choked in the play-offs year after year. He "won" his lone SB because the AFC title game against a ravished by injury Patriots' team was handed to the Colts by the referees, during the 2006-2007 season.

What did he do?  He persevered through that difficult period to turn the tables on the "genius" coach parlaying it into an embarrassment of success and riches against the pats - 5 of the last 6, I believe.

RESPONSE: I don't deny that Manning is a great regular season QB. But, he simply doesn't get it done in the play-offs.

Yeah, his ego needs some protection.  

RESPONSE: After his latest gaffe, it certainly does...LOL!! So...Polian rides to his rescue. But, that's OK, son. Keep dealing with Mr. Rourke on Fantasy Island.

Posted by underdoggg

RESPONSE...you have cowardly failed to answer my questions. Lets' try again:

1.) Do you agree with Polian's statement that the Indy OL was decisively outplayed? 

2.) Do you agree with Diem and Saturday who refuted Polian's comment?

3.) Why do you think that Polian threw his OL under the bus? What was his purpose in singling them out? 

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - You have contradicted every opinion statement I made, been critical of a Colt calling out players while defending your QB under the same scenario AND making excuses for your losses while disparaging the losses of other.  SHOCKER!!

RESPONSE: What the hell are you talking about? You have still failed to answer my three questions.

Now, I thought I responded to your very slanted questions rather well, but I'll be a little more elementary for you since apparently you didn't get it.

RESPONSE: How are they slanted?? They are direct and to the point.

1.  I don't know if I agree with Polian.  I'd have to watch the game again, but on its face, I should agree with him because a) he knows his football and his team b) in all his years in Indy he has never struck me as a guy with ulterior motives.  I understand that with Belchick's secrecy everyone tries to find hidden meaning in his words.  I generally believe you can take Polian at face value.

RESPONSE: Dodging the question. Either you agree with him or you don't.

2.  Its not hard for different people to have different opinions about the same thing.  It happens on this board every day, so it does not surprise me that the players might see things differently.  Beyond that, it is human nature to defend ones self.

RESPONSE: Dodging the question again! Are you seriously saying that the veterans who played wouldn't know the truth?  

3...I'd imagine that Polian was critical of his OL because he thought they played poorly.  Surpised?  Usually the purpose of a face value person (that I believe Polian is) in being critical of a group of players is to a) inform them of their feelings and in doing so b) suggest that they do better next time. Now - hopefully I've satisfied your curiosity in the most elementary way.  Now why don't you humor me by answering your questions yourself.

RESPONSE: What a bunch of blather and BS. What a wuss!!! 
    posted by underdoggg

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Tex, I would love to know what goes through your head sometimes. The way you respond to posts by breaking them up, it takes certain things out of context.

RESPONSE: Please explain to me what I took out of context?

You get into this mindless banter with Doggg, who for the most part contributes well on this board. (Doggg do not get a big head, you have had some bad days on here).

RESPONSE: Dog(gg) contributes well on this board?? LOL!!

I think Peppers, and a healthy Urlacher, old or not, makes the Bears D better. I never said elite or anything. I said it makes them better, as in better than last year.

RESPONSE: I never put words in your mouth about the Bears being "elite". I just responded to your statement that the Bears will be better than last year. I disagree. Every other team in their division has improved more than them.

Cutler should improve because he is more familiar with his receivers this year. I do not think he is going to the pro bowl, but chances are his chemistry is better this year than it was last year.

RESPONSE: Who are his WRs? Devin Hester supposedly will be his #1 guy. Though Hester is (was?) a great return man, he's a very average WR. Ever since the Bears have tried to convert him into an every down WR, his effectiveness as a  returner has slipped.  

I do not think they will win the division, but I think this team will be better than it was last year if key players stay healthy.

RESPONSE: That remains to be seen.

As for Sayers/Urlacher thing. Why does Sayers have the right to attack Urlacher and Urlacher not have the right to respond?

RESPONSE: Sayers didn't "attack" Urlacher. He simply stated that Urlacher was coming off a serious injury, and, at his age, he won't be the same player he once was. How is that a personal attack? 

If I publicly announced, in your hometown, you were fondling children in your spare time, wouldn't you and shouldn't you respond publicly, or should you just "shut your mouth" and go on not fondling children?

RESPONSE: Your last paragraph is so off course and ridiculous, that it is not worth commenting on. I now understand why you think so highly of Underdog(gg).

Posted by MaritimePatsFan

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

He's attacked me as well.  Not sure why.   He tries to play contrarian to play it, I think.
    Posted by russgriswold

Disagreeing with you is not the same thing as "attacking" you. Go back and read over your posts, responding to me. Who attacked who?

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Wow TP - your face is getting red.  I've answered your questions not once but twice.  I've asked for your answers to your questions at least 3 times and received nothing in return.  What gives? Clearly you are on a fishing expedition and not having much luck.  Why not just tell everyone WHAT YOU THINK.  Isn't that really what you want to do?   Just tell us your thoughts.  We are all waiting.
    Posted by underdoggg

You have shown yourself to be unwilling to answer simple questions directly. But, that's OK, Dog(gg). I understand why...LOL!!

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

TP - your silence is deafening.  You didn't want to discuss, only interrogate.  I am sorry that your agenda did not play out as you wished.  I was pretty certain that that was what was going on when you resorted to name calling, but now I know since you don't have the decency to respond when you have just been on the board. 
    Posted by underdoggg

You have whimped out and chosen not to discuss. We both know why. LOL!!!