SB Week Inspiring Quotes

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

SB Week Inspiring Quotes

I meant to start this at the beginning of the week, but rather late than never. I noticed a lot us have inspiring quotes in our signature lines. Given all the negativity from the talking heads, analysts, media, etc. about our beloved Patriots, I thought I would start a post of inspiring quotes headed up to the SB for Patriot Nation. Let me kick it off....

This is a quote I felt fitting to our season. During the season I thought us making the SB was impossible given the way we were playing, as the season progressed, it seemed improbable, and heading into the playoffs and the opponents we faced, I thought it inevitable...

"So many of our dreams at first seem impossible, then they seem improbable, and then, when we summon the will, they soon become inevitable." - Christopher Reeve

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from redsoxfan94. Show redsoxfan94's posts

Re: SB Week Inspiring Quotes

MHK.....that is more than enough

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

Read above a urinal in the old Providece URI extension, circa 1994:

Descartes: "To do is to be."

Sartre: "To be is to do."

Sinatra: "Shoobee doobee doo." 

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from tonetone. Show tonetone's posts

“If winning isn't everything, why do they keep score?”
    Vince Lombardi

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from IrishMob7. Show IrishMob7's posts

"Win, or I'll chop your ballz off."

-IrishMob7

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from futbal. Show futbal's posts

"When you get wet, it usually means something good."
    --Bill Belichick, on how he feels about Gatorade showers

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from LazarusintheSanatorium. Show LazarusintheSanatorium's posts

Please, hold on, 'cause I got the perfectly fitting one that's got ALL yours' beat... Now, ya might not like, the author, but at least respect the sheer power and poignancy inherent in such an incredible quote...  It really is an exceptionally good quote (btw, spoken by Jim Irsay, Colts Owner RE: Indy hosting the Superbowl)- Here it is:

""The thing that I've said, and I believe about this event, is ask not what the Super Bowl can do for you, but what you can do for the Super Bowl when you're in this community," Irsay said. "Because to me this isn't about the Colts. This is about Indianapolis, about Indiana. And we're really excited to show everyone what we're about."

Seriously people, IF you can't recognize what an awesome statement Irsay just threw right out there... On the spot even! I don't even care, because that is GOOD selection of wording right inside that beginning part... Thought it rang a bell at first, but I googled it, and Yup=Irsay himself authored it.  Look, not even kiddin' how timeless that baby'll turn out to be, because SEE?!?  You can use it, and turn it ANY which way, like: "(Hrmm) Ask Not what a really awesome midway section at a Fall fair can do for YOU, Ask what You can do for that totally radical collction of Carnie- booths!"  Huh?!!!!  Mmmhm, yup- really you can g'head an' try that on whole bunches'a stuff, and it'd probably work...like cool foood, orrr maybe stuff ya like ta hang on your waaaalls, tons'a neat things you think are cool...  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from nyjoseph. Show nyjoseph's posts

Just Win Baby.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Jayco. Show Jayco's posts

In Response to Re: SB Week Inspiring Quotes:
    [QUOTE]In Response to SB Week Inspiring Quotes : I agree. Me pointing out the Jets only have the same amount of division titles as the Jax Jaguars, since the 1970 NFL merger, is truly very inspriring. Here's one: "Believe you can and you're halfway there. "  - T. Roosevelt
    Posted by RustyGriswold[/QUOTE]

"They can because they believe they can!" - Homer

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ASO9771. Show ASO9771's posts

14. This post has been removed.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from chrisakawoody. Show chrisakawoody's posts

"Ask not what your Sea Monkeys can do for you.  Ask what you can do for your Sea Monkeys."

Hey, Laz, you're right.  It works.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from dshort3333. Show dshort3333's posts

" It's not the size of the dog in the fight but rather the size of the fight in the dog"---???

Not sure who said it but i think the size of the fight in Brady is going to be too much for the giants

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

"The key to winning, is poise under stress" - Paul Brown.

"There is winning and there is misery" - Bill Parcells

"Imagingation has a great deal to do with wining" - Mike Krzyzewski

"There is nothing to winning, really. That is, if you happened to be blessed with a keen eye, an agile mind, and no scruples whatsoever"- Alfred Hitchcock

"The key to winning is not losing two times in a row" -Rosabeth Moss Kanter

"Winning efforts begin with preparation" - Joe Gibbs

"I expect the Patriots to win, anything else is inconceivable" - beavis

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from Ruckus93. Show Ruckus93's posts

"Eenie Meenie Minie Moe,
    Fathead Ryan's sucking toes,
    Toss some TD's over Rolle,
    Out goes N-Y-G"

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Individual commitment to a group effort; that is what makes a team work, a company work, a society work, a civilization work.   - Vince Lombardi