Scenarios for Playoffs

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonMan4. Show BostonMan4's posts

Scenarios for Playoffs

Most of you seem like intelligent, educated fans. Lets try figuring out the most likely opponents for round 1. The scenario generator will give you a chance to predict the winners of next weeks games, and will result in a playoff bracket. If we all fill it out honestly and intelligently, we should get a pretty good picture for the playoffs.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Scenarios for Playoffs

I wouldn't have a problem playing the Steelers, get revenge from last year. But they're pretty deep in the pack of 8-7 teams

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Marcus1973. Show Marcus1973's posts

In a odd way I do not want to see them get the Jets. The QB is awful but that defense is the best in the league and it is not even close.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

If Pat's and Cincy mail it in week 17. Cincy could get jests two weeks in a row. Talk about scouting. That also helps Cincy as much as it can to keep them away from SD.

OMG!!!! ALERT
    TOM JACKSON JUST ADMITTED THE PAT'S WERE AS GOOD AND MAYBE BETTER THAN ANYBODY IN FOOTBALL.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Tom jackson is not stupid. he knows the pats could've won at least three maybe 4 more games this year. he know the Pats were really close to beating the Jets, Colts, Broncos and Dolphins if certain calls, fumbles, interceptions and dumb decisions weren't made and could be 14-2 going into the playoffs. I think the Pats are gonna surprise alot of doubters and haters in the playoffs.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ohyes. Show ohyes's posts

just that jackson is one of those haters.

I'll say
    The Pat's play week 17 and WIN. I can't remember us ever setting.
    Cincy mails it. play Jests two weeks in a row
    Oak in the upset
    we play steelers,SD,indy,SB How else would we want it?
    I think in that scenario jest beat cincy in wild card and go back to indy

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from SICOFITALL. Show SICOFITALL's posts

gjhghbgh

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

I think we will most likey get the Ravens.  I have two scenarios and both of them end with the Pats playing the Ravens in the wild card.

1)  If the Pats win in Houston they get the 3 seed and the Bengals lay down for the Jets.   Jets are the 5 seed and we play the 6 seed Ravens who win in Oakland.

2)  If the Pats lose in Houston then the Bengals don't lay down against Jets and eliminate them from playoffs.  With Jets eliminated the Ravens move up to 5 seed and play the Pats because we are now the 4 seed.