Schefty sayingPats/Eagles closee to a deal for Isaac Sopoaga or whatever the name

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

Schefty sayingPats/Eagles closee to a deal for Isaac Sopoaga or whatever the name

i like this depending on price

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Schefty sayingPats/Eagles closee to a deal for Isaac Sopoaga or whatever the name

http://boston.com/community/forums/sports/patriots/on-the-front-burner/nt-available/100/6868917

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

Re: Schefty sayingPats/Eagles closee to a deal for Isaac Sopoaga or whatever the name

Eagles signed NT Isaac Sopoaga to a three-year deal worth nearly $12 million, with $5 million guaranteed. Rather than blowing their wad on a Dashon Goldson or Sean Smith, the Eagles are trying to rebuild their roster by simply adding good football players. Sopoaga is a two-down nose tackle, but should help shore up Philly's run defense at 6-foot-2 and 330 pounds -- fire hydrant size. He'll anchor the new 3-4 defense. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

He's essentially an older more expensive version of Love as a run stuffer. Not a bad deal for the right price but someone they'd most likely dump in the offseason

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from DoNotSleepOnThePats. Show DoNotSleepOnThePats's posts

We need DT help.  I like the move.  Hope he pans out.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

i love this deal. official deal: a 5th for Isaac Sopoaga and a 6th.

love it. great deal. hoepfully this helps

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Didn't this guy set the combine record for bench press at the time? Yes that's awhile ago but he came in and did 300+ lbs something like 32 reps?

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Big Somoan! Sign me up

He made a name in San Fran and not sure if he was byproduct of their great defenses but he would DEF. help us.