Schiano to NE?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Re: Schiano to NE?

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Not so sure BB and Schiano would be a good fit together.  Schiano seems like a guy who likes to run his own team, not sure he would do well taking orders or suggestions from someone else. Would you really want him to come in for 1 year and possibly move on to a head coaching job with another team next season?

[/QUOTE]

They're both A holes so I dont see the issue. He def. should come here if for no other reason than all his ex players being here. Maybe he can get Harmon off the bench. Turn Mccourty into a good CB again?  worth a try.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to TripleOG's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Not so sure BB and Schiano would be a good fit together.  Schiano seems like a guy who likes to run his own team, not sure he would do well taking orders or suggestions from someone else. Would you really want him to come in for 1 year and possibly move on to a head coaching job with another team next season?

[/QUOTE]

They're both A holes so I dont see the issue. He def. should come here if for no other reason than all his ex players being here. Maybe he can get Harmon off the bench. Turn Mccourty into a good CB again?  worth a try.

[/QUOTE]

Bill Belichick is, in your words, an "A hole"...?

Err, you sure you're a Patriots' fan?

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Im a Patriots Fan. Does this mean I have to say everyone on the team are great people too?  I root for the Patriots not the coach.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You are such a troll, it's unreal. Please just move on to a different fanbase, please.

Your miserable tone and behavior is just embarrassing at this point.  What did you do pre BB and pre Kraft?  Were you in love with Victor Kiam, Bobby Grier, MacPherson and then Pete Carroll later on?

[/QUOTE]

Oh shut it Losa!  I dont have a miserable tone...but YOU have a miserable life. Still playing BB's bodyguard in the offseason. You are having enough issues getting hosed down daily on this board. I have never been in love with another man, thank you. What kind of question is that?  So you are admitting that YOU ARE IN LOVE WITH BB??  

Wow, Thats explains it all!  LMAO!  Its so EASY to reel you in. Havent even got a chance to get comfy in my boat and here comes a snapper!  LOL!  You are SOOO Gullible and NOW ive got you to admit that you are in love with another man!  WOW

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Yes, Im a Patriots Fan. Does this mean I have to say everyone on the team are great people too?  I root for the Patriots not the coach.

[/QUOTE]

You don't have to love everyone -- I never said that. I could understand disdain for Belichick if he was not succeeding here, but to call the most successful coach in NFL history an "A hole", especially when BB happens to be a humble guy, seems entirely bizarre to me. You're entitled to your opinion, it just seemed odd. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

You don't have to love everyone -- I never said that. I could understand disdain for Belichick if he was not succeeding here, but to call the most successful coach in NFL history an "A hole", especially when BB happens to be a humble guy, seems entirely bizarre to me. You're entitled to your opinion, it just seemed odd. 

[/QUOTE]

well since its concerning to you , I will explain. I have no opinion of BB as a person as I have never met him. I can only go by how he acts on tv which is an a hole. Do I really believe he is one?  no, but the bait I put out worked like a charm as Rusty swoooped in and professed his love for BB. Now he is on record for the whole world to see that He is IN LOVE with BB.

I do Like BB as a coach for the most part. He has done some amazing things but I detest his arrogance as a GM. I just call it straight. I love the fact that we compete every year because of Brady and BBs coaching but I believe we have left Titles out there due to poor f/a and drafts that he just pizzes away like they are nothing and sticks to this compete every year Ish even when Brady is diminishing.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is an A*hole, at least by the only means we can make that judgement which is through the media. Doesn't mean people don't love the guy and don't want him as the coach but listen to his comments to the media and snide remarks and tell me he isn't being an A*hole to them?

Heck, my dad is an A*hole doesn't mean I don't love the guy. Being called an A*hole doesn't always mean you hate the guy and want the worst of him.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He is an A*hole, at least by the only means we can make that judgement which is through the media. Doesn't mean people don't love the guy and don't want him as the coach but listen to his comments to the media and snide remarks and tell me he isn't being an A*hole to them?

Heck, my dad is an A*hole doesn't mean I don't love the guy. Being called an A*hole doesn't always mean you hate the guy and want the worst of him.

[/QUOTE]

thx bro. I didnt explain it as well but thats what I meant.  We can only comment on what we see and thats it. I know he loosens up off camera but for instance, how would he percieve me in the streets?  I dont know...Im not one of his star players.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

well since its concerning to you , I will explain. I have no opinion of BB as a person as I have never met him. I can only go by how he acts on tv which is an a hole. Do I really believe he is one?  no, but the bait I put out worked like a charm as Rusty swoooped in and professed his love for BB. Now he is on record for the whole world to see that He is IN LOVE with BB.

I do Like BB as a coach for the most part. He has done some amazing things but I detest his arrogance as a GM. I just call it straight. I love the fact that we compete every year because of Brady and BBs coaching but I believe we have left Titles out there due to poor f/a and drafts that he just pizzes away like they are nothing and sticks to this compete every year Ish even when Brady is diminishing.

[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm struggling to see where you see him acting arrogant as a GM. I think he's doing what he thinks is best for the football team, and that's all I, as a fan, can ask for. Is he perfect? Of course not -- far from it, much like every other general manager and head coach out there. While he isn't perfect, I'd have a hard time arguing that he isn't the best in his profession. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Muzwell. Show Muzwell's posts

In response to rkarp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

....I also understand that Schiano is going to do work for NFL Network, so that may also factor into his coming on board or not 

[/QUOTE]

It's a factor, because every dime he gets paid by the Patriots (or any pro or college team) for coaching is deducted from his Buccaneer paycheck, whereas he gets no deduction for money he earns broadcasting.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from dreighver. Show dreighver's posts

In response to PatsEng's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Belichick has always come across as incredibly humble in his press-conferences. He always takes blame for the team's shortcomings, he never deflects blame, nor does he make excuses. That's more than can be said for most coaches. 

I agree that he can be short in his remarks, a bit snide and snarky, but that occurs when a member of media asks a question that lacks thought, and/or repeats a question that he has already addressed. If you ask him a respectful and thoughtful question, he will answer it in a respectful and thoughtful manner. 

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

Why can't football coaches just be nice? Smile You know? Just coax their players into trying harder....Schiano and Belichick are so mean. They should be sweet hearts like Vince Lombardi and Paul Brown.

And I wish they would answer all the medias questions about what player x said about player y...thats what wins and loses games... So frustruating.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I guess I'm struggling to see where you see him acting arrogant as a GM. I think he's doing what he thinks is best for the football team, and that's all I, as a fan, can ask for. Is he perfect? Of course not -- far from it, much like every other general manager and head coach out there. While he isn't perfect, I'd have a hard time arguing that he isn't the best in his profession. 

[/QUOTE]

well thats nice but the amount of years and resources weve spent on just the WR and CB position alone show he needs help which JUST came this offseason. WHY?  Why did he Draft the Bust Chad Jackson when his SCOUTS had all kind of reports saying he was lazy and not bright?  Arrogance. Why did he bring in two bozo's like Haynesworth and Ocho in a year we made the SB and loss when we could have got over the hump if only Brady had that 3rd WR. Everyone knows Ocho and his antics. Why did BB think he would change here?  Arrogance. How about Haynesworth who showed himself to be a bad human being? Stepping on players faces, Quitting on teams. Spending more time on the grass than on his feet?

How about runing up the score in meaningless reg. season games only to be thoroughly outcoached in the SB when it counted most?  Arrogance. Didnt even plan for adjustments on a record setting offense?  Arrogance. Telling Tom Brady to win games by himself by keeping this shotgun/passing offense in place to mask your chitty D that has taken years to rebuild. How about cutting poor Tiquan the day before the SB only to give ONE SNAP to Ocho Cinco?

I mean I could do this all day and you dont see any arrogance in this man? 

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

I dont see Schiano adding anything to this defense. This team will play BB's defense, and the coaches will coach BB's defense. There will not be any coach free lancing or deviating. If Schiano buys into that (I think he does) and he wants to coach LB's and game plan with Patricia, then bring him in. But to think SChiano is going to come in and make changes is not going to happen.

I also understand that Schiano is going to do work for NFL Network, so that may also factor into his coming on board or not 

[/QUOTE]

It isn't about making changes. it is about motivating grown assss men to get the extra inch. It is about grabbing a guy before he heads out to the field and giving him the confidence he needs to do well and coaching them up when they make mistakes. Coordinators and positonal coaches are the most unheralded part of sports teams. You can't have as much turnover at these postions as we have had over the last decade and expect the same results.

Any veteran coaches or personnel guys that know BB's system and style are a major boost to this football team. As we watch 2 more 3x SB champion coaches leave.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

In response to TrueChamp's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Why can't football coaches just be nice? Smile You know? Just coax their players into trying harder....Schiano and Belichick are so mean. They should be sweet hearts like Vince Lombardi and Paul Brown.

And I wish they would answer all the medias questions about what player x said about player y...thats what wins and loses games... So frustruating.

[/QUOTE]

oh put a cork in it homer. Noone is asking him to divulge gameplans. How about staying at a press conference more than 2 minutes after a loss?  Then we have Brady following his lead, looking like a poor sport after games. Let me guess, you are IN lOVE with BB too just like Rusty? 

LMAO! Nobody ever said Lombardi was a sweetheart so stop making stuff up. What are you and Russ doing this w/e?  Gonna follow BB to his next event and make sure noone talks bad about him?  Did you forget the time when Kraft was asked what was missing in a playoff loss and he said " a gameplan" ?? Everyone from the ball boy to the Owner of the team have critisized BB at one point, but not you and Rusty. You guys are swell

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from TrueChamp. Show TrueChamp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

oh put a cork in it homer. Noone is asking him to divulge gameplans. How about staying at a press conference more than 2 minutes after a loss?  Then we have Brady following his lead, looking like a poor sport after games. Let me guess, you are IN lOVE with BB too just like Rusty? 

LMAO! Nobody ever said Lombardi was a sweetheart so stop making stuff up. What are you and Russ doing this w/e?  Gonna follow BB to his next event and make sure noone talks bad about him?  Did you forget the time when Kraft was asked what was missing in a playoff loss and he said " a gameplan" ?? Everyone from the ball boy to the Owner of the team have critisized BB at one point, but not you and Rusty. You guys are swell

[/QUOTE]

I'm actually gonna use my eye test to tell who are the great players and who suck like you do, Hopefully I can see something on tape the way you did and predict the next Tom brady like you did. 

Yeah Brady is a spoiled brat like belichick..."they ain't got no class, no class at all" you must be a big Ladanian Tomlinson fan. I don't know how you handle cheering for this team, all the bad players you spot on television and a mean old childish coach who doesn't appease the media...How do you do it?

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from tanbass. Show tanbass's posts

[QUOTE]

Your miserable tone and behavior is just embarrassing at this point. 

[/QUOTE]

ROTFLMAO.......as opposed to your incredibly positive outlook on one of the GOAT QBs?

You seriously could not be anymore of an idiot.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I'm actually gonna use my eye test to tell who are the great players and who suck like you do, Hopefully I can see something on tape the way you did and predict the next Tom brady like you did. 

Yeah Brady is a spoiled brat like belichick..."they ain't got no class, no class at all" you must be a big Ladanian Tomlinson fan. I don't know how you handle cheering for this team, all the bad players you spot on television and a mean old childish coach who doesn't appease the media...How do you do it?

[/QUOTE]

Why do you have an issue with me saying I knew Brady would be good? You twist my words to say I predicted him to the GOAT, thats silly. All I said was in 2001 preseason I said he looked like Montana with his skinny legs and accurate short passing that Drew had struggled with so he should see the field.  YOu have turned into a turd just because the only guy who agrees with you is Rusty. Thats a personal problem,

NOw, here you are saying I said Brady and BB are classless which I never said. Why dont you just take over for Rusty so he can retire?  My god you have become annoying just because people dont agree with you. Thats Rusty to a tee. I feel bad for you man. There  is more to life than football

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from fishers5. Show fishers5's posts

Would like bringing him in to offer his newer ideas as to how to improve the overall defense. In addition to offer an outside look as how other teams look at the pats in order to defense them.

not a M Patricia fan, so I feel anything would be an improvement.

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sounds like you want Rex?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

In response to fishers5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Would like bringing him in to offer his newer ideas as to how to improve the overall defense. In addition to offer an outside look as how other teams look at the pats in order to defense them.

[/QUOTE]

any coach that comes in, has to have the ability to game plan each opponent. Schiano did not do that in Tampa, so not sure he has the ability to do it for the PAts.

saying you are not a fan of Patricia, is saying you are not a fan of BB's, as Patricia is simply running BB's defense.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

[QUOTE]

In response to fishers5's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

any coach that comes in, has to have the ability to game plan each opponent. Schiano did not do that in Tampa, so not sure he has the ability to do it for the PAts.

saying you are not a fan of Patricia, is saying you are not a fan of BB's, as Patricia is simply running BB's defense.

[/QUOTE]

Rkarp, I dont think its as black and white as you make it seem. Sure Its BB defense, but you act like Matty P is sitting there holding a clipboard with ONe page that sais, Bend but dont break. Partricia STILL has to call, Cover 2 man, Fire zone blitz, cover 3 zone, cover 4, zwero blitz, etc. If it was as simple as you say, why was BB conversating with Patricia with concern in the Denver game. Sure he has BBs plays but he CAN call a blitz for instance.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

sounds like you want Rex?

[/QUOTE]

He's being sarcastic, dummy. Rex is a moron and is destroying the Jets, which is priceless to watch.

Good coordinator, but that is it. Constantly outcoached, outdrafted, and thinks it's 2002, still.

Total low IQ moron.  Wants to chase daddy and get a ring as a head coach like daddy couldn't quite get. lmao

[/QUOTE]

gee, I didnt know that...bwhahahahaha!

My Rex comment was also sarcastic...your 152 couldnt pick that up?

You know whats even crazier, I dont know my own IQ, yet I know your supposed IQ!!!