Schwartz new Bills D Coordinator

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats-bilbo. Show Pats-bilbo's posts

Schwartz new Bills D Coordinator

I think that next year, the games against the Bills will be tougher. Schwartz was a coach on BB's staff in Cleveland and his team in Detroit always gave the Pats O issues. Could make these games more interesting going forward.

I know he doesn't have Shu or Avery or the same players on the Bills but I think the Bills D has good players and he will get the most out of them.

I think they will be a tougher win next year. The Bills have a decent QB and good WR, who will all be in second year next year and not so much in awe of the NFL. THey should be much improved.

If Miami gets better organized they have a good team.

Not too worried about the Jets unless they get a different QB and better WR's. 

Division should be much improved next year. Should help to make the Pats a better team.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

Re: Schwartz new Bills D Coordinator

Schwartz had good talent at Detroit but he failed miserably to produce as HC. I believe it is because he is not a good leader. Perhaps, there is less pressure at D coordinator at Buf but still it requires something to build and lead a defense consistently game to game, season to season. Is Schwartz up to it? Is he too emotional? Does he lose his players? We'll see....

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rkarp. Show rkarp's posts

I had commented on this last week. I thought that Pepper had a chance at the Bills DC job.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FishTaco64. Show FishTaco64's posts

His defenses when he was with the Titans were always formidable, especially their D-Lines, which the Bills have plenty of talent at. They always play the Pats tough, but it won't matter if they don't get more production and consistency out of their offense. 

5. This post has been removed.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

I"m real nervous-not! All that talent in a weak division and the guy crapped himself-bodes well for the Pats.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bostonman1025. Show Bostonman1025's posts

On a more serious note, I wish he ended up here running the defense or having a big part in running it. He would have brought that attitude of smash mouth football to the defense. Something it has been lacking since Rodney left