Scouts Takes on #95

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Re: Scouts Takes on #95

I wish they also pointed out after the back to back holding calls he drew on 3rd down it looks like he came within inches of batting that pass down (which sadly became a completion)

I know its just one preseason game but I watched him slow motion this morning and I have to admit I haven't been this excited about watching slow motion action since I was a teenager watching Pamela Anderson run down the beach on Baywatch.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from OriginalPudge. Show OriginalPudge's posts

Bushrod seems a little bitter.  Nobody likes to get shown up by a rookie I suppose.  He took his ball and left.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Jones is much, much further along then I originally thought. He has a ton of power for his size. He didn't use all his moves either. He was using some basic level moves and was beating Bushrod. It's a little soon to get to excited but I do think he does have JPP type of upside. Esp once he gets going

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

The Jones' have one super talent family! This kid will dominate just like his brother in the UFC who says Chandler is the most gifted if them all! Nice work TFB, we need a duo nickname for Jones and Hightower!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

In Response to Re: Scouts Takes on #95:
    [QUOTE]The Jones' have one super talent family! This kid will dominate just like his brother in the UFC who says Chandler is the most gifted if them all! Nice work TFB, we need a duo nickname for Jones and Hightower!
    Posted by freediro[/QUOTE]

Yes we do....Start the brainstorming!

Like TFB's .....Monster for Jones

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

Jones is going to keep getting better too because he works out with his brother doing martial arts to help him with hand and arm technique. I'm sure Andre Tippett (black belt in karate) can give him some pointers on that as well

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Philskiw1. Show Philskiw1's posts

Tippet was the first to admit he was a black belt. One of my all time favorites. It was said if he was on a different team he would have been a superstar. Im my eyes he was a superstar.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

[QUOTE]Tippet was the first to admit he was a black belt. One of my all time favorites. It was said if he was on a different team he would have been a superstar. Im my eyes he was a superstar.
    Posted by Philskiw1[/QUOTE]

+1. Look at the talent Lawrence Taylor had around him. Andre would've been right there with him if he had more on D around him

12. This post has been removed.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from mthurl. Show mthurl's posts

when he came out, the first thing I thought was...that's the way a 43 defensive end is supposed to look like. He just looked big...long...physical. I thought a 43 team would gobble him up and feel real good about it...then we took him?? I didn't know what to think at that point - especially after they then drafted Hightower (a guy I thought was 34 all the way). It should be fun to watch, but I really do see him as one of those true 43 end types that are growing less popular with teams going to the 34.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

I can't wait to see this defense this year. Jones looked like the real deal last night and I'm sure BB will make Hightower wrap up.

A lot of people seemed down on Bequette, but I thought he really stood out when he was in. Granted he was playing with a bunch of scrubs, but it seemed like he was in on almost every tackle.

This defense has so many young, talented players that it has the potential to be great.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from shenanigan. Show shenanigan's posts

If he can draw double teams then teams will have trouble with him and Wilfork and open things up for everybody else. Best play was when he pushed the pocket, the QB took off for a run and he came back and tackled him from behind. You don't see that sort of power speed and hustle from many lineman. Looked like the complete package, trying not to get too excited from a preseason game though.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I wish they also pointed out after the back to back holding calls he drew on 3rd down it looks like he came within inches of batting that pass down (which sadly became a completion) I know its just one preseason game but I watched him slow motion this morning and I have to admit I haven't been this excited about watching slow motion action since I was a teenager watching Pamela Anderson run down the beach on Baywatch.
    Posted by I sat on your toilet[/QUOTE]

"I haven't been this excited about watching slow motion action since I was a teenager watching Pamela Anderson run down the beach on Baywatch.:"

:)
    +1
    i know what you mean.
    i dont think he opened the kitchen sink at them either.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]he looked great last night.....him and hightower both made some nice plays actually....good to see.
    Posted by TheGreenMonstah[/QUOTE]

hightower was a mixed bag on the night.
    out of postion a bit when he was in the middle
    big hits and missed tackles.
    a lto bb can use to humble him

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]I can't wait to see this defense this year. Jones looked like the real deal last night and I'm sure BB will make Hightower wrap up. A lot of people seemed down on Bequette, but I thought he really stood out when he was in. Granted he was playing with a bunch of scrubs, but it seemed like he was in on almost every tackle. This defense has so many young, talented players that it has the potential to be great.
    Posted by magicalhobo[/QUOTE]

my posts in tghe game thread and on "positives from game" thred also included bequette.
    scott stood out even moreso when he was in (against second stringers) he was a bad man consistently. may have been the competition. what i read and heard he hasnt been outstanding in camp. still good news is good news.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from bredbru. Show bredbru's posts

[QUOTE]If he can draw double teams then teams will have trouble with him and Wilfork and open things up for everybody else. Best play was when he pushed the pocket, the QB took off for a run and he came back and tackled him from behind. You don't see that sort of power speed and hustle from many lineman. Looked like the complete package, trying not to get too excited from a preseason game though.
    Posted by shenanigan[/QUOTE]

i hear ya. after a year of working on moves and power lifting, we may have another "freak" as in javon.