Scratch Antonio Bryant off the list!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

Scratch Antonio Bryant off the list!

With Bryant getting picked up by the Bengals, that leaves T.O. and Mason as the best available WR's on the market.  Their have been reports of the Pats interest in Mason, they better not wait.

And don't mention Brandon Marshall please.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

Re: Scratch Antonio Bryant off the list!

If you know anything about Bryant, he was never "on the list".  I've been posting here for the past month that he's a bad guy and underacheiver that wouldn't come cheap.

He's had 2 really good yrs out of 8, his coaches have hated him, yet poster after poster wanted the Pats to sign him.

This isn't fantasy football or Madden people.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBRULES23. Show BBRULES23's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Antonio Bryant off the list!:
    If you know anything about Bryant, he was never "on the list".  I've been posting here for the past month that he's a bad guy and underacheiver that wouldn't come cheap. He's had 2 really good yrs out of 8, his coaches have hated him, yet poster after poster wanted the Pats to sign him. This isn't fantasy football or Madden people.
    Posted by siestafiesta

The FA list, some poster were wanted Bryant on the Pats(not me).  Not because he's a bad guy, but he just wouldn't come cheap.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from siestafiesta. Show siestafiesta's posts

I didn't mean to direct my post at you BBRULES, I just thought there were many foolish posts about needing to sign that guy and I'm glad it's done now.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rodimus77. Show Rodimus77's posts

Wow, another old WR. Don't we already have one of those in David Patten.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from datdude401. Show datdude401's posts

The guy had an drug issue back like 4yrs ago, enough with the bad guy labelling...your a bad poster! Anyhow, I dont like him at that price, way too much on a non #1 guy. Just think how Ocho's gonna react after wanting a deal himself the last 2 seasons(YIKES!!!) and he's doing DWTS takes if he does well runs into the condition period. Good Luck, Bungals fans