Scratch Mason is T.O. next?????

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from patriotsbb12b81m83w. Show patriotsbb12b81m83w's posts

Scratch Mason is T.O. next?????

Derrick Mason resigned with the Ravens, Cincy passed on T.O. and there aren't anymore WR who can help us out except T.O. He was willing to go to Cincy knowing that he wasn't going to be the number ne reciever so is he willng ton come to NE. Should we push to get him or is there someone else out there. Isnt the Ravens number 2 reciever from last years available what's his name???

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

Re: Scratch Mason is T.O. next?????

I would say that what you see is what you get for WR's unless they decide to risk a top pick on one.They're paying Moss 9 million this year and most likely aren't going to throw any more large cash that direction. Crumpler is the guy I'm focusing on who would have an immediate impact on the passing game.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from rebels1520. Show rebels1520's posts

crumpler hasnt been a impact pass catcher since he left atlanta.... he looks like an olineman! haha... but in all seriousness i would like Alge too. He is a very good blocker and still has the hands he had when he was an elite pass catcher

just dont understand how we dont get a WR to play opposite of Randy... But i trust we will have a great draft

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Mason is T.O. next?????:
    crumpler hasnt been a impact pass catcher since he left atlanta.... he looks like an olineman! haha... but in all seriousness i would like Alge too. He is a very good blocker and still has the hands he had when he was an elite pass catcher just dont understand how we dont get a WR to play opposite of Randy... But i trust we will have a great draft
    Posted by rebels1520

I think we should give T.O a shot, why not?

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

Welker Moss and T.O

drafts WRs next years draft

use the draft for defense and pressure on the QB

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from looneyman. Show looneyman's posts

I think that T.O Could be signed for 3Mil on a one year contract.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from dwhite1220. Show dwhite1220's posts

How about Tory Holt? He had a good year with the Jags.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from user_3839316. Show user_3839316's posts

T.O. and moss were for years the best two in the game so why not put them together and when they pout during the season hire a nanny etc

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from CubanPete. Show CubanPete's posts

Wow.

TO??? Seriously?

As for the Ravens, they now have 2 WRs with the same skill set. Smooth move.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from jjaycee. Show jjaycee's posts

HOPE NOT, NOT, NOT.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

why does everyone think these old timers are the answer to the the team needs. If BB wanted them he'd a got them by now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsBermuda. Show PatsBermuda's posts

In Response to Re: Scratch Mason is T.O. next?????:
    why does everyone think these old timers are the answer to the the team needs. If BB wanted them he'd a got them by now.
    Posted by kansaspatriot

we won our last SB with oldies...Surprised

we need to get younger on edge of our defense