Seattle For Real?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

Seattle For Real?

After beating the 49ers....are the Seahawks for real?  They ought to be favorites to reach the SB at this point.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: Seattle For Real?

I think they are up there. Once Harvin comes back they will have another receiver threat, and Lynch is a beast. They have a 2001 Patriots kind of vibe to me. Everyone thinks they are still bad, but they keep fighting.

Plus their home advantage is insane. If they could get that throught the playoffs that would be ridiculous.

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

I think they are up there. Once Harvin comes back they will have another receiver threat, and Lynch is a beast. They have a 2001 Patriots kind of vibe to me. Everyone thinks they are still bad, but they keep fighting.

Plus their home advantage is insane. If they could get that throught the playoffs that would be ridiculous.

they beat a good team last night. It will be interesting if they can do this all year or if they will fade away or choke in the playoffs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Since they made it to the divisional round last year, I would say they are for real and deserve some superbowl consideration.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

They are good, but they still need to prove they can play well consistently away from home.  Also while they do have a top defense I have to believe they get a bit of a boost from the fact that the opposing offense can't function normally because of the crowd noise in that stadium.  They blew out the 9ers last year in Seattle in week 16 and didn't win make it out of the divisional round so while this was a good win for them it is a long season.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

They have great player in the defense, Richard Sherman is a beast man!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to pcmIV's comment:

They are good, but they still need to prove they can play well consistently away from home.  Also while they do have a top defense I have to believe they get a bit of a boost from the fact that the opposing offense can't function normally because of the crowd noise in that stadium.  They blew out the 9ers last year in Seattle in week 16 and didn't win make it out of the divisional round so while this was a good win for them it is a long season.

They can`t win in the east cost.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

In response to PATSchampsSB's comment:

He completely destroyed Boldin.  I never thought a corner could outphysical that guy.  It was impressive to say the least.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from ghostofjri37. Show ghostofjri37's posts

The one thing that stood out to me was the overall speed of their Defense. That defense right now is an elite D. It will be inetresting to see how teams attack them going forward.

10. This post has been removed.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

good team. good coach.

they are for real..

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

He completely destroyed Boldin.  I never thought a corner could outphysical that guy.  It was impressive to say the least.

[/QUOTE]

I agree with both of you.  I might not like some of the things he does, smack talking the great Brady after the game, but no denying that he is an outstanding talent.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

The one thing that stood out to me was the overall speed of their Defense. That defense right now is an elite D. It will be inetresting to see how teams attack them going forward.

Yes, amazing to watch.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from stan17. Show stan17's posts

They are the real deal. The more I see Russell Wilson the more I like him but wow that defense plays fast.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I agree with both of you.  I might not like some of the things he does, smack talking the great Brady after the game, but no denying that he is an outstanding talent.

[/QUOTE]

He is talented and intimidate other players, that`s the key to be a great CB.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

In response to ghostofjri37's comment:

[QUOTE]

Yes, amazing to watch.

[/QUOTE]

Don`t forget they are missing players on their defense unit.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Section136. Show Section136's posts

Agreed but if they can play like that on the road!? Scary good!

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

[QUOTE]

They can`t win in the east cost.

[/QUOTE]

They won in Carolina last week. They were were awesome at home last season (8-0). It is a long season, but much like the Patriots 2-0 is a good start.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Someone said that coach will never win...  lol

"Take care of my B*tch, I may need her back in a couple years"

Brady to Manning after Wes signed with Denver

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Here`s an interisting post about Seahawks

The Seahawks' record of futility in games played on the East Coast and starting at the 1 p.m. ET time slot is well-known. Last season, the Seahawks went 1-4 in games that started at 1 p.m. ET, with their only victory coming in overtime against the Chicago Bears, who are based in the Central Time Zone (last year's win over the Panthers came in a game with a 4:05 p.m. ET kickoff time). Since 2010, the Seahawks are a dismal 4-9 (including playoff games) in 1 p.m. ET starts. Despite that abysmal showing in early games, the Seahawksmanaged to make the playoffs in 2012 (they countered a 3-5 road record with a dominant 8-0 mark at the friendly confines of CenturyLink Field -- which has developed quite a reputation as a raucously loud venue for both of Seattle's football teams).

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

We shall see in January....  for Seattle fans, though, so far so good.  As long as they play at home, right?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from TripleOG. Show TripleOG's posts

Here`s an interisting post about Seahawks

The Seahawks' record of futility in games played on the East Coast and starting at the 1 p.m. ET time slot is well-known. Last season, the Seahawks went 1-4 in games that started at 1 p.m. ET, with their only victory coming in overtime against the Chicago Bears, who are based in the Central Time Zone (last year's win over the Panthers came in a game with a 4:05 p.m. ET kickoff time). Since 2010, the Seahawks are a dismal 4-9 (including playoff games) in 1 p.m. ET starts. Despite that abysmal showing in early games, the Seahawksmanaged to make the playoffs in 2012 (they countered a 3-5 road record with a dominant 8-0 mark at the friendly confines of CenturyLink Field -- which has developed quite a reputation as a raucously loud venue for both of Seattle's football teams).

Yep! That time change is bad for everyone. We went up and got took to the wire one year with Branch killing us. Another time recently we went up there and lost to a stinky Arizona team with no QB! It Happens to the best of them. Try going to Oakland for a 1 oclocker coming from east coast. I bet you will leave NOT saying they s*ck.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

No question the Seahawks appear legit at this point.  Defense clearly gets it done and the O seems to be getting there as well.  

Like TFB12, I don't care for Sherman's mouthiness but there is no doubt the guy is as good a corner as there is out there.

Interesting - Pete Carroll - after 2 poor prior showings in the NFL - Jets and Pats.  We'll see how it all shakes out come January.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

We shall see in January....  for Seattle fans, though, so far so good.  As long as they play at home, right?

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

If they get the first seed in the playoffs they have great chances to play in the Superbowl.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

In response to magicalhobo's comment:

Come on if you think you can take us on
    You and whose army?
    You and your cronies.

Lynch gets a lot of help from his OL. Case in point was his TD run. Any average RB would have gotten that TD. Pats RBs seldom see that kind of running anes, and they definitely did not have it against the Jets.

It's interesting also that his beast status gets validated by 3.5 ypc performance, yet the Pats RBs are seen as lacking on talent even when they turn in a 4.5 ypc performance like Ridley did against the Bills.

This is not a commentary on you. It's more about posters here in general.