SEAU is the key to winning... check this out!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

SEAU is the key to winning... check this out!

http://www.bostonherald.com/sports/football/patriots/view/20091101junior_seau_power/

according to this article, junior has now won 24 straight regular season games, tying a 
    merger record (since 1970). with some dude from 1972. 

Seau’s record stretches back to Week 11 of the 2006 season. The only regular 
    season losses in that span came when Seau was either injured (the last four 
    games of ’06) or retired (the first five games of this season). Overall, in 33 regular 
    season games as a Patriot, Seau has tasted defeat just three times.

I am a seau guy and that is impressive. No wonder Bel loves having him around. Hey 
    COW, i can't actually quantify factually and tangibly how this exactly or directly 
    translates to winning on his specific part, but i do know that he must contribute a lot 
    to the overall "intangible leverage" of the team. Call it karma, mojo, vibe, good energy, 
    gravitational momentum or whatever... either way, its more an attitude, presence, focus 
    and intensity thing. 

He is a real Belichick guy both on and OFF the field. Nothing Hollywood or 
    pretentious about him!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from RahZid. Show RahZid's posts

Re: SEAU is the key to winning... check this out!

There is something to be said about him joining the team later in the season, once the defense already has it's legs under it, but without a doubt Seau provides quality depth on the defensive side of the ball.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbakilla. Show bubbakilla's posts

Re: SEAU is the key to winning... check this out!

In Response to Re: SEAU is the key to winning... check this out!:
    [QUOTE]There is something to be said about him joining the team later in the season, once the defense already has it's legs under it, but without a doubt Seau provides quality depth on the defensive side of the ball.
    Posted by RahZid[/QUOTE] i agree. i think it is more than just a coincidence that he has record. I love how bel builds a team.... little bit of everything thrown in that stew... u need at least one seau on a great team!