See what happens when you trade players new england

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paulawht63. Show Paulawht63's posts

See what happens when you trade players new england

See you get rid of Vrabel Hobbs Seymour Izzo NOW YOU CANNOT PLAY A GAME YOUR DISGRACEFUL

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from apdynasty23. Show apdynasty23's posts

Re: See what happens when you trade players new england

Let's break this down using INTELLIGENCE. First and foremost, you, unlike the Patriots business model, aren't emotionally attached to any of the players because they are mere assets.

Hobbs was dumped because well, you have had to watch the Pats for several years to see how he got scorched often. He was going to demand good money from the Pats and we weren't going to give it to him given his talent level. So, we did THE RIGHT THING and dumped him.

The Vrabel deal was also necessary for two reasons: a) he was ultimately a part of a bigger package with Cassell and b) again, he was owed a lot of money for his diminishing play. Again, had to dump him.

Seymour move perhaps the most questionable one here. Our defense is STILL not that bad if you look at both games thus far. You also have to look at the LONG-TERM. If Brady goes down in November and we're done for next year too then at least we have enough talent coming to keep a good team around Brady and this offense. You can't play for ONE SEASON and overlook the subsequent years. That's bad business and that's bad franchise management.

Izzo was declining too. We weren't going to break the bank for a declining player. That's not the Patriot way.

Can't stress this enough: THIS IS WEEK TWO!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

NOW YOU CANNOT PLAY A GAME YOUR DISGRACEFUL

Paula-Making such a stupid/moronic comment is disgraceful and I am sure embarassing to anybody that knows you......

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from schwank. Show schwank's posts

In Response to See what happens when you trade players new england:
    [QUOTE]See you get rid of Vrabel Hobbs Seymour Izzo NOW YOU CANNOT PLAY A GAME YOUR DISGRACEFUL
    Posted by Paulawht63[/QUOTE]

Personally I don't think defense was the problem.  Overcoming a constant 7 man rush.   That was.  What I don't understand is why teams don't play that way all the time???  I always heard live and die by the blitz.....they (the Jets) didn't come close to dying did they??  Again fill me in...how do you combat that??  It's twice now the Giants and the Jets ..... the blueprint seems to be in mass production.