see ya next year

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from coolade2. Show coolade2's posts

see ya next year

It was fun while it lasted .  The end of the season sucks.  Screwed by officials and crap gameplanning this team showed a lot of ability...  too bad the coaching staff showed no ability to use it to their advantage in the end.

At least make it an interesting game you know...?  Some thing new , something creative to give the team a chance.   And of course the cheapshot injury kick in the balls didn't help .  same crap as last year .  bitter ending in the AFC championship game.

then there is the board full of trolls and troll threads .   Enough.  Better luck next year...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

Re: see ya next year

Later man, have a good offseason

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

You'll be back once the Pats make an interesting post-season move.  True, posts will be way down on your part, as mine will, but, I do not think you'll disappear until the summer.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from bostatewarrior. Show bostatewarrior's posts

Have a good off season.   Will have a virtual cold one waiting for you.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

I'll tend to ignore the last game and sh- ut down until the draft combine. 

Nink came from BB's dumpster diving.  Pretty good for the bottom of the barrel!  Today BB signed 7 guys from the Patriots practice squad to futures contracts, just keeping these long-term projects around and in the fold.  Most or all of these guys came from some other club.  One of the eight practice squad guys didn't work out and was essentially let go, here's your plane ticket home.

What you don't see is BB picking these guys up at random times, giving them a live tryout, dropping a few of them like hot potatoes, keeping the rest as projects.  The offensive linemen usually have the requisite beef and length.  The wide receivers usually have the requisite quickness.  They just need experience, sometimes. 

Fearless forecast:  one of them makes the 53 man squad next September.  Just don't ask me which one.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

How is it i think Goodell will somehow screw the Patriots again before next season. It's all about the draft now and it was good to hear that BB actually went to the Senior bowl this time! He's not sending one of the flunkies to watch anyone he's making the trip himself,about time!!!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to sportsbozo1's comment:
    [QUOTE]

How is it i think Goodell will somehow screw the Patriots again before next season. It's all about the draft now and it was good to hear that BB actually went to the Senior bowl this time! He's not sending one of the flunkies to watch anyone he's making the trip himself,about time!!!

[/QUOTE]

"bozo" says it all