sergio brown...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

sergio brown...

needs to be released. he has plummeted down the depth chart and just cost us this game. no need to keep ocho around either, it isnt working. this is just insanely frustrating.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from magicalhobo. Show magicalhobo's posts

Re: sergio brown...

It makes you wonder what the team was thinking when they let both Meriweather and Sanders go. I wasn't a huge fan of either, but they were definitely better than what we have now.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from wolfwood. Show wolfwood's posts

needs to be cut immedeatly

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TSWFAN. Show TSWFAN's posts

This team is inconsistant and therefore average.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from artielang. Show artielang's posts

the giants receiver didnt just fall down. brown pushed him from behind on an uncatchable ball. thats a penalty, clear as day. sorry rusty, i agree that the D kept us in the game all day, but when it came down to it our secondary of street free agents just cant get it done. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

King, if you don't want Sergio Brown cut, then you haven't watched him play. The guys stinks. All he does is cause pass interference, and most of them not questionable calls either. He can't tackle, and he can barely cover.

Rodney Harrison gave up a miracle catch to David Tyree in that Super Bowl game, nobody was asking for him to get cut.

It's because Brown makes these game-losing mistakes, and he does nothing to compensate for them. I can't believe he's an NFL safety.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ChasaB. Show ChasaB's posts

brown tackled him. I literally almost vomited when sergio gave them the ball game like that.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from andrewmcintosh. Show andrewmcintosh's posts

Sanders is the only release I really have an issue with, Meriweather had been regressing for 2 seasons when they cut him...Barrett and Brown have been horrible, Dig merely average.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 4Adam13. Show 4Adam13's posts

In Response to Re: sergio brown...:
    [QUOTE]Shall we cut Brady and Mankins too? I mean, really, people. It was a questionable call at best and obviously a complete gift in that situation. Normally when you see contact or someone just fall down on a route, it's not called. Our entire D Line was held the entire first half, we get one holding call, a Giants WR stumbled on incidental contact and it's somehow our defense's fault. It's just out of control right now. The team can clearly play better, but to bag this on Sergio Brown is ridiculous.
    Posted by RidingWithTheKing[/QUOTE]

How was it a questionable call on Brown? He ran over the defender. He might as well been driving an ice cream truck over him. I mean c'mon....I always like to blame the officiating for our players not getting it done, but it was the right call.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from kevin13130. Show kevin13130's posts

It was an uncatchable ball. How stupid can you be to just tackle the guy like that?

And it's not enough for Brown to give the Giants the lead. He had to interfere and give it to them on the 1 so they can run down the clock and leave us no chance of coming back.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

CUT