Sergio Kindle

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from bigpull. Show bigpull's posts

Sergio Kindle

The morning drive on Sirius radio reported that Sergio Kindle will need Micro fracture surgery, that may be reason for him slipping in the draft.. dont know if that rumored or true... I say get him in second put him on pup list (Tate)...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

Re: Sergio Kindle

kindle is not that good!!!! id hate to see him as a pat!!! id much rather rick sapp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from NOISE. Show NOISE's posts

yup - that is what I hear too - now we know why he dropped right down...

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

if that's the case, we should look elsewhere.  we need a guy to play this season.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TateGroup. Show TateGroup's posts

kindle wont ammount to anything, get the other TCU guy, fastest OLB in draft, or ricky sapp

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/extra_points/2010/04/something_to_ex.html?camp=localsearch:on:twit:pats

Yesterday, some things came out that could be classified as "no big deal" ... Narcolepsy and ADD.

-----Long meetings, studying your playbook, focusing on positioning, and watching films would not be easy for somebody with Narcolepsy and ADD

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prolate0spheroid. Show prolate0spheroid's posts

Another possibility at LB would be to draft an ILB and move Guyton back outside (where BB had him till Mayo got hurt).  Not sure whether Guyton is an effective pass rusher, but if he can pass rush, we'd be helped I think with more of a nasty run stuffer on the inside.