SERIOUSLY... how does KEVIN just FAULK with TB like this?

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ma6dragon9. Show ma6dragon9's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... how does KEVIN just FAULK with TB like this?

Stop. Just STOP this nonsense.

When asked DIRECTLY about Brady, and why he didn't mention him, he said; "I don't need to mention him, everyone knows how I feel."

Take a look beyond the media driven nonsense:

Faulk was always an 'under the radar' player, he NEVER got the attention he probably deserved. He was now giving some of that attention to lesser talked about players...just like HE used to be. Does ANOTHER player need to fawn over Brady? Teammates, coaches, fans, media, opponents...EVERYONE has done it since 2003.

Good for Faulk to take the time to credit people who don't usually get the attention.

If you want to find out how Faulk feels, go google some articles, he played with the man for a decade and there's plenty written with quotes from him crediting Brady.

This talk is seriously p i s s i n g me off, how many fking Tomase's do we need in the world? We're already 1 too many as far as I'm concerned.

Stop creating controversy where there is NONE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from CaptainZdeno33. Show CaptainZdeno33's posts

This board was most definitely a better place without your drivel. Why are you always trying to stir the pot?

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from glenr. Show glenr's posts

Yup it's a vast conspiracy by the same people who faked the moon landings.