SERIOUSLY... y is gronk writing and promoting a book right now?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

SERIOUSLY... y is gronk writing and promoting a book right now?

gronk is one DUI away from being cut.. loved how he avoided and deflected the hern and dennard questions.. "ask roger goodell, been running this biz for years, the roger factor.."... still, dont like he spent all this time on a book (being gronk) when should have been focusing on .. "all i learned from injury,surgery and recovvery".. he should cancel these junkets... doesnt look good.. will give media more fodder for inquiry and nonsense.. win a ring and go nutts.. how many books has tb written? how many did troy brown or welker? i c too mush justin beiber in gronk sometimes.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from murghkhor. Show murghkhor's posts

Re: SERIOUSLY... y is gronk writing and promoting a book right now?

wha..........??

My advice:

1. Stop taking those pills

2. Get yourself admitted

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Because he can.

His brothers and Dad all wanted to write a book, ya know.. to make money.  So since he is part of the family and the book then he should be promoting it with his Dad and brothers.  Better to do it now then when camp opens.

gronk is one DUI away from being cut..

You are assuming he drives when drinking. 

---------------------------------------------

check out my Patriots photoshops @ patsfanfotoshop.tumblr.com for some good laughs.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that he is capable of writing a book? The true writer(s) are using Gronk as their pen name. Please.........

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from FrnkBnhm. Show FrnkBnhm's posts

I just want camp to start so we can get a real idea where he is in his recovery. We will find out a lot based on his participation on day 1.

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

I'll bet Gronk is one of those people who has written more books than he has read. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

In response to GEAUX-TIGRES' comment:

Do you SERIOUSLY believe that he is capable of writing a book? The true writer(s) are using Gronk as their pen name. Please.........

no, methinks gronk did not write the book like w/most athletes and celebs.. he was just involved in the story telling part. my issue AGAIN is with the perception. when u cant get on the field and the fanbase is really tense right now about football, its good to take a break from all this buzz aqnd limelight stuff. i dont want him doing leno or letterman either.. just go away and lay low. wo cares about his book, all media will bring up is the bad stuff.. he should grasp that its the collective environment that dominates not the solo. he is a BIG part of the environment and like it or not many see him as a growing NEGATIE influencee of how the pats have lost their way. again, is there a book called growing up brady? i'm sure the offers r there as well.. best to lay low!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

He might as well write a book while the iron is still hot. Because at this point his NFL career might be on a steep downward slide.

http://img.exs.lv/tmp/gif_193x113_39ce6f.gif

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from NYC. Show NYC's posts

True, it is not the right time for a book like this. It is time for him to return to health and form on the field, time for the Pats to renew who they are, time for Kraft to rebuild the brand.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from raptor64d. Show raptor64d's posts

Because this is America commy.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from 42AND46. Show 42AND46's posts

In response to raptor64d's comment:

Because this is America commy.

One shot one kill! The object of war is not to die for your country but to make the other guy die for his.

George S Patton Jr

this is true. people don't write books in other countries

Undecided