Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?
posted at 12/11/2010 6:29 PM EST
In Response to Re: SERIOUSLY...would you suspend favre if he were a patriot?
[QUOTE]You know, if it was mutually consensual, and he just cheated on his wife (which I still think is sleazy, but not a league matter), that's one thing. But he harassed this woman in her workplace, from his lofty position as the super-star QB of the team. Super-creepy. Disgusting. And he was relentless. She has every right to sue him and the NFL if the league does not suspend him. Civil suits are a tool by which to discourage unethical, dishonest and unlawful predatory behavior, among other things. I would not want my faincee' sister or female friends to be subjected to such actions as Favre's w/o a tool by which to punish/discourage the offending party. In fact, I was seriously dating a very attractive woman in R.I. that worked at a bank in Providence, around 1998. Her boss relentlessly hit on her. Even though he was a fat slimeball, it damaged our relationship. He was offering her career advancement if she left him for me. She didn't, but it sure did not help the mood in our apartment since she didn't sue him and did not quit. I hope she sues.
Posted by chrisakawoody[/QUOTE]
Seriously man? when did you get yours chopped off? I have a feeling you are the female in your family. Is it true? Does your wife wear the pants?
Relentlessly? Did you bother to read any of the posts that disagree with you. I hate to have to repeat all of the facts that have been pointed out, but I will summarize. You seem to be accepting Sterger's story as if she is incapable of lying. lol.
1) We are only seeing one side of the conversation. Favre no longer has all the texts Sterger sent to him.
2) Look at the girl and her body of work. She flaunts her teets in peoples face day in and day out. http://pregame.com/forums/forums/t/112846.aspx
3) She waited two years to mount this blackmail campaign. Then she did it a week before the Jets played the Vikings. Maximum damage.
4) In the workplace? The texts were not sent in the workplace. There was no offer of advancement, and Favre was not her boss. To the best of my knowledge there were a few simple hellos in passing.
5) Living in Asia for many years it was refreshing to see that flirting is still encouraged in the workplace in free countries. Not here though. Regular women don't mind, but the feminazis speak for all women these days.
6) If you are too blind to see that this backstabbing minx is just looking for a payday, then I'm sorry for you.