SF @ Falcons Game Thread

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from dapats1281. Show dapats1281's posts

Re: SF @ Falcons Game Thread

Kaepernick isn't fazed by the big moment. He's going to be dangerous for whoever plays SF

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Matt threw for over 360 against the 49ers...   GO PATS!!!  Smoke these 49ers in your second chance against this team in the bigger game!

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from TheExaminer. Show TheExaminer's posts

If its SF/NE I think thatd be the two best teams.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Matty Ice got peytonitis- choked when the big game is on the line

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

In response to dapats1281's comment:

Kaepernick isn't fazed by the big moment. He's going to be dangerous for whoever plays SF

I told people on here the kid is good.  A few people, you know who you are, were doubting him.  He is a dangerous dude, teams have had plenty of time to get film on him and they still can't stop him.  Very tough game for the Pats to play in the SB!!  Really wanted to face the Falcons!

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from umichfan. Show umichfan's posts

In response to agcsbill's comment:

Matt threw for over 360 against the 49ers...   GO PATS!!!  Smoke these 49ers in your second chance against this team in the bigger game!

hmmmmm...I thought the Pats were playing the Ravens today.  Let's NOT get ahead of ourselves.  They need to go out and win today first!!!  Go Patriots!!

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Sad thing is on the Atlanta 4th down all Ryan had to do was hit Tony Gonzalaz and he had a td.  Dude was wide open!

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Matt Ryan = Peyton jr. 

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from BsLegion. Show BsLegion's posts

In response to kansaspatriot's comment:

Matty Ice got peytonitis- choked when the big game is on the line

if he had Peytonitis they would have called a hold or PI on that 4th down

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from gr82bme. Show gr82bme's posts

Excellent team effort by SF - the didn't gag when down, overcame self-inflicted obstacles, and deserved the win.  I was somewhat surprised that SF's defense didn't play better, but if Matty Ice can light them up, I like Brady's chances.  I also think we can run against them too, and their pass rush was not impressive either.  So now, all we gotta' do is win - GO PATS!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from ComingLiberalCrackup. Show ComingLiberalCrackup's posts

In response to TFB12's comment:

Sad thing is on the Atlanta 4th down all Ryan had to do was hit Tony Gonzalaz and he had a td.  Dude was wide open!

The camera actually focused on Gonazalez after the play , and reading his lips, he said "Matty didnt see me" .

He looked wide open. Matty had been hit on the previous plays, and he threw it too soon on 4th down.