Shawn Merriman on IR

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from reegz04. Show reegz04's posts

Re: Shawn Merriman on IR

as soon as I heard the chargers were waiting for him to be healthy so they can release him, I thought: Somebody will start a topic about this guy possibly coming to New England lol...happens with EVERY player thats been on sportcenter at least once in their career lol

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from beavis. Show beavis's posts

In Response to Re: Shawn Merriman on IR:
    [QUOTE]Merriman did get plenty of snaps so far THIS YEAR and he has 5 tackles and ZERO SACKS! The player you want to "sniff test" and "check out" is NOT the same player he was 3 years ago.
    Posted by rkarp[/QUOTE]

"Sniff-Test" consensus: it stinks!

Next

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

[QUOTE]Chargers have to release him when healthy. He us expected to be ready to play in a week or 2 so they basically are cutting him. This guy hasn't been good in years. He has no place on this team.
    Posted by TrueChamp[/QUOTE]

I heard on ESPN the SDCs will release him after the Pats game since they believe the Pats will try and get him????

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JimfromFlorida. Show JimfromFlorida's posts

Why does every one say its drugs. Don't they all take tests now?????

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatFanInBA2. Show PatFanInBA2's posts

ok - the Patriots 'sniffed' and 'kicked' him and have 'passed' on him !

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from Getzo. Show Getzo's posts

[QUOTE]as soon as I heard the chargers were waiting for him to be healthy so they can release him, I thought: Somebody will start a topic about this guy possibly coming to New England lol...happens with EVERY player thats been on sportcenter at least once in their career lol
    Posted by reegz04[/QUOTE]

No one made you read the thread, you should have just moved on.  I am always looking to see if there is someone that can help our pass-rush, and I am sure he would play out this year on the cheap to prove himself again.  I make valid points and this guy is worth a look at the very least... it's not like I said let's take a look at Julius Jones here.  

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from wonderdrums. Show wonderdrums's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Shawn Merriman on IR : No one made you read the thread, you should have just moved on.  I am always looking to see if there is someone that can help our pass-rush, and I am sure he would play out this year on the cheap to prove himself again.  I make valid points and this guy is worth a look at the very least... it's not like I said let's take a look at Julius Jones here.  
    Posted by Getzo[/QUOTE]

Im with you on this one. Go pass-rush! Although, Im pretty sure Julius signed with someone within the last day or so. I cant think of who, Saints maybe?