SHELDON "the Jet" RICHARDSON: "As a roomie, Sam was the toughest guy i have ever known!"

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

Re: SHELDON

In response to CommyContrarianOnTwitter's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to soxrockursox's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to DeadAhead2's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to TFB12's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Dude, please don't compare a person coming out of the closet to what black people have gone through.  That's just plain ignorant.  Next you will be comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson.  Don't even think about going there. 

[/QUOTE]

What is the difference in discrimnation, though? They're both bad. Homosexuals have been ostricized from most societies for centuries.

Could you be any more ignorant?  Being black and ostricized by society or gay or even perceived gay, is the same kind of discrimination.  The fact is Western society is just more accustomed to the slave trade and how it affected the development of Western society in terms of it being more recent and more tangible and how this country has taken an embarrassing amount of time to even attempt to treat blacks equally.

But, how is that really any different than pinning someone as "gay" or not accepting someone as gay? It's the same thing as not accepting someone as black. As if each can control how they come out of the womb? Of course not!

Discrimination is discrimination. This is like saying the Holocaust in Germany is not as bad as lynchings here in this country. It's all bad. It's the same flippin' thing. Isolating a minority group, discriminating and soemtimes arresting or killing those people.

Salem Witch Trials.  That was basically an anti-lesbian movement in a Puritanical society.

Joan of Arc. Lesbian! Burn her up! I am afraid of a woman who is strong and he must be a lesbian! lol

It's all the same.

No point in playing semantics here. As a species, we are responsible for this and it's embarrassing that discrimination against women, gays or minority groups, including blacks, is considered acceptable by some people who race to the voting booths in this day and age.

Like your buddy Babe, for example.  He believes women should be barefoot and pregnant and gays discriminated against because he and his right wing nutties trancscirbed the bible as Jesus hating gays. lmao

All bad. All of it.

[/QUOTE

Read the part I have in bold.Now what are you talking about?Salem witch was about being possed .

[/QUOTE]

+11.. ur now an HONORARY comrade!

[/QUOTE]

Did you just claim that lesbians are witches?  Yeah, sounds about right for you.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

In response to mellymel1's comment:

It's a hoot that there are SO many folks here with such utter fear and hatred for people of different races and people with different sexual orientations...and the hatred is exactly the same...what are you afraid of, that some African American's skin will "rub off" on you, or are you fearing being in their place in the world?...Are the men here so threatened by homosexuals that they might be hiding some latent homosexual issues they have themselves? Religious teachings? Please. That crud is used to justify all kinds of hideous amd destructive behavior.

If Race and Sexuality issues makes you uncomfortable, just say so...admit it and learn...it's not a sin, it's the way you feel...examine it...see how dumb it is....or just leave it...don't let fear of the unknown, a LEARNED, SOCIALIZED-INDUCED fear, make you lash out in irrationality...

You're an idiot.

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

I always knew Bustchise was a disgusting human. This proves it.

[/QUOTE]

Disgusting in a way that one would obsess over 12 year old girls' panties, Tebow's sex life and beastiality or disgusting in some other way?  Bwahhahaahhaahahha!  Loooooooo SIR.

7. This post has been removed.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to MileHighMike's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Disgusting in a way that one would obsess over 12 year old girls' panties, Tebow's sex life and beastiality or disgusting in some other way?  Bwahhahaahhaahahha!  Loooooooo SIR.

[/QUOTE]

I think I'll copy this...to use at an appropriate time...LMFAO!

DONE...thank ya BUST-CHISE!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

He's white trash. I always knew it. His jealousy shines through against those who are more intelligent and are people who have more class.

[/QUOTE]

Hey perv.  Looks like along with your new hobby of beastiality (By the way, I think that's a better choice for you than pediofelia), you 've taken to editiing other's posts.  What a tool.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from MileHighMike. Show MileHighMike's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

I think I'll copy this...to use at an appropriate time...LMFAO!

DONE...thank ya BUST-CHISE!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

He's white trash. I always knew it. His jealousy shines through against those who are more intelligent and are people who have more class.

[/QUOTE]

Hey perv.  Looks like along with your new hobby of beastiality (By the way, I think that's a better choice for you than pediofelia), you 've taken to editiing other's posts.  What a tool.

[/QUOTE]

What is "pediofelia", Bustchise? Unglued much? LOL!

[/QUOTE]

Bwahahahhaahhahaha!!!!  What a loser! Just can't resist.  Not only that, but I used a word that I was pretty sure you would know from your years of therapists telling you af you are a pedofile.  Got to love it.  Again and again, just like fish.  Can't be made up.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from CommyContrarianOnTwitter. Show CommyContrarianOnTwitter's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

In response to dreighver's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

Dude, please don't compare a person coming out of the closet to what black people have gone through.  That's just plain ignorant.  Next you will be comparing Michael Sam to Jackie Robinson.  Don't even think about going there. 

[/QUOTE]

It's actually very relevant, and your reaction, to immediately dismiss what Michael Sam (and many other homosexuals) have gone through, is entirely troubling to me. People have lost their lives due to this stuff -- yes, folks have been lynched as a result of their sexual orientation, and many have taken their own life due to the shame they feel, and harrassment they've received. 

[/QUOTE]

TFB12 sees a difference between Matthew Shepherd being lynched for being gay and a black person being lynched for being black.

I am fairly certain TFB12s IQ remains very low. lmao

[/QUOTE]

You not seeing the difference shows what a tool you are.  And your IQ is laughable.  Didn't you tell people on this forum that your IQ was something like 152?  Hahaha!  Loser! 

Hey, I have no horse in this race, I'm a white man who doesn't have any gay family members.  I'm not racist or prejudice.  But to compare the millions of blacks who have suffered discrimination, slavery, lynching for so many years to that of gay people, you are seriously delusional. 

[/QUOTE]

tfb, last time i checked, you werent BLACK! i am and i find the comparison extremely valid. i was a vegan for 12 years and guess what.. u can make the valid argument  (depending on one's depth and perspective) that the endless slaughter and suffering of other animals is also similar to what US Blacks were subjected to. you know, we have full dominion can do whatever we want, whenever we want. russia per instance (like so many others)doesnt even have animal cruelty laws. about power-majority PRIVILEGES!

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

[QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

No I didnt go to college as I said before well you pay off your debt ,iam debt free and make 70k plus a year.So you tring to prove something about saying that dont mean nothing.

[/QUOTE]

My debt is almost paid off and I made 70K out of college. Sorry. And, I have a life of higher education and I'm wiser for it, 1000 times over.

People have more respect for educated people who can form sentences and communicate well.

You putting that down, acting like you're above it, well, it's all the board needs to know.

[/QUOTE]

Where did I put going college down?Your e one always telling people go to college like you have to right?Like you have to go to colege to be successful in like ,no you dont thats my point.As I said your still paying off debt I never had any and have a pretty good income .If you think you communicate well maybe you should go read someof your post 99% of them are insults ,how is that communicating well?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

Dennis Rodman proved that in a game devoted to beating everybody up equally, gay men can play as well as the breeders.  All being gay does is give you more of a rep if you flaunt it.

I still say that Michael Sam probably can't play the Mike, sure can't play the Sam.  I hope the Jets draft him.  Not that Sheldon's Shoulder can play on the D-line for that long.  His shoulder was acting up again late in the season.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

tfb, last time i checked, you werent BLACK! i am and i find the comparison extremely valid. i was a vegan for 12 years and guess what.. u can make the valid argument  (depending on one's depth and perspective) that the endless slaughter and suffering of other animals is also similar to what US Blacks were subjected to. you know, we have full dominion can do whatever we want, whenever we want. russia per instance (like so many others)doesnt even have animal cruelty laws. about power-majority PRIVILEGES!

[/QUOTE]

Well, you have me there concerning this argument.  I really can't argue the point with you, you would certainly know better then me concerning the comparison.  I ran this thread by one of my black friends late yesterday afternoon and he said "hell no this isn't a fair comparison."  He was a bit offended that people would think it was a fair comparison. 

15. This post has been removed.

16. This post has been removed.

17. This post has been removed.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Well, you have me there concerning this argument.  I really can't argue the point with you, you would certainly know better then me concerning the comparison.  I ran this thread by one of my black friends late yesterday afternoon and he said "hell no this isn't a fair comparison."  He was a bit offended that people would think it was a fair comparison. 

LOL!!!

Tears!

How's the work day going for you today?

Hahaha!!

Tears!!

19. This post has been removed.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Well, lots of delayed openings this morning which pretty much means no one is really working today on a Friday, so slow!

How about yourself, Mr. Mom? LOL!

How many black friends do you have, TFB12? Tell us more!

bawahah

What a fraud. Guy live in rural No. California and claims he has numerous black friends to try to sell the board on it.

Co-workers maybe.  

[/QUOTE]

LMAO!

So delayed openings are going to be your excuse for now on? Hahaha!!

I'm sure I have more black friends then you do total friends! Hahaha!

You can never beat me at anything, you are a total tool!  Frauds never win! Hahaha!

Not sure what your reasoning is on the Mr. Mom comments but I get a kick out of it!  No doubt about it, I am a great Father.  No way I could work from home with they type of job I have though.  Unless I was a 1099 contractor between gig's (unemployed) Hahaha!!

21. This post has been removed.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from soxrockursox. Show soxrockursox's posts

Lmao just got to laugh at how this thread went .Now rusty claims he knows who people are freinds with lol.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

YOu have ZERO black friends. It's beyond awkward watching you dig yourself a deeper hole.

You've never left home and don't have friends beyond your kiddies' parents.  lmao

[/QUOTE]

WOW!  Serious question here... Do you honestly believe what you just wrote?

24. This post has been removed.

25. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

[QUOTE]

Lmao just got to laugh at how this thread went .Now rusty claims he knows who people are freinds with lol.

[/QUOTE]

No doubt!  I seriously hope he is just frustrated and is trying to troll, if not then this guy is an absolute nut case!