SHHHHHH SLEEPERS

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Bspikes55. Show Bspikes55's posts

SHHHHHH SLEEPERS

Now with every draft fans have thier guys they think are sleepers, also there are gusy tht when the sleeps show they can play they claim they knew these guys...knowone knew about will yeatman or sterling moore ....face it anyway lets see who you guys think about sleepers in there years draft.. heres a few for me.

Bryce Brown 6 220 RB K State

Who - The former no.1 running back recruit in hs.. ahead of richardson

why- left k state over playing time but is 220 and ran sub 4.4 forty has talent could be worth a look

Greg Childs 6 3 210 Arkansas

WHo - big bodied wr  who was productive in the sec before kneee injury
    why- finally coming back into form supposedly ran great at his pro day has chemistry with ryan mallet.

Kashif Moore 5'8 175 WR Uconn
     Small wr who is a amazing leaper 39 in vert jump, also sub 4.4 guy player through atrocious qb play and could be worth look as return man.

David Molk 6'1 295 C Michigan
    WHy- good athlete who is also is strong as them come, supposedly a student of the game as well. I could see him being a monster in our sceme who has used smaller center b4

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from mia76. Show mia76's posts

Re: SHHHHHH SLEEPERS

Interesting list - I think Childs and Molk aren't really 'sleepers' as much as possibly undervalued. I find it interesting when players drop because they are an inch shorter than ideal which is I think what has happened to Molk. I can see worrying about a 6' QB or a short DE with short arms as those positions really are affected by height/length, but with interior linemen ... get real.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from mbeaulieu07. Show mbeaulieu07's posts

I'd agree that Childs is prob more of a slider than a sleeper.  Kid has Rd 1 talent, but has been injured... I like him a lot nonetheless, project him in Rd 3-4.

Below are my (5) favorite sleepers:

Ron Brooks- CB/S- LSU-  Kid was overshadowed by Claiborne and The Honey Badger at LSU, but he's a solid DB with decent size (5-10 190), good speed, physicality, versatility and play making ability... he should also contribute on ST.  Prob comes off the board in Rds 3-5.

Danny Coale- WR- VT- Good size (6-0 200), good hands, good speed... solid but not spectacular WR that I think will contribute at the NFL level.  He's prob off the board in Rds 5-6.

Miles Burris- LB- San Diego State- The best motor of any player that I've seen on tape.  Kid is an instinctive, aggressive, physical player that will never quit on a play, has good times speed and excellent play speed, takes excellent angles to the football both upfield and in pursuit and is a very good tackler.  Looks like a kid that could be used in a number of ways and in a number of schemes.  Prob comes off the board in Rds 4-6.

Jonas Gray- RB- ND- Excellent combo of speed and power, built like a tank (5-10 225 all muscle), good patience and vision, will grind between the tackles has the explosion to attack the perimeter.  He was a one year producer that tore his ACL late in the season so he should come at a relative bargain late in the draft or as a URFA.

Bryce Harris- OT- Fresno State- Good size/decent length (6-6 299 / 33 1/4 arms), very smart, versatile, moves well, has some athleticism and comes from the Pat Hill pedigree (BB's OL/TE coach in Cleveland).

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from I sat on your toilet. Show I sat on your toilet's posts

I'm not an expert on the draft like some others here but I'm liking Asa Jackson CB from Cal-Poly. He's not big (5'10) but he shows good movement and quickness. He might go somewhere from round 5 to 7

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to SHHHHHH SLEEPERS:
    [QUOTE] Bryce Brown 6 220 RB K State Who - The former no.1 running back recruit in hs.. ahead of richardson why- left k state over playing time but is 220 and ran sub 4.4 forty has talent could be worth a look Greg Childs 6 3 210 Posted by Bspikes55[/QUOTE]

you have it wrong he got recruited by Miami, but when his brother who also got recruited by Miami fizzled at the U, Bryce left the U too and they went to K St.

he was good in HS, but i think has become a dud.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seattlepat70. Show seattlepat70's posts

not getting a lot of airtime on these boards, but not really a secret anymore - brandon brooks, a 346 lb OG. i want the pats to have a much better running game. i don't think RB is the issue.