Should Patriots FOIL Indy's Chance at good luck?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from UD6. Show UD6's posts

Re: Should Patriots FOIL Indy's Chance at good luck?

Nah = the colts will beat the pats anyway. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

Should Patriots FOIL Indy's Chance at good luck?

Assuming that the Patriots are doing well and appear to have a bid on the playoffs.....

Should the Patriots allow the Colts to win to screw with their attempt to lose all 16 and get the #1 draft pick? 

The pats couldbeat up on MIA when they play again.... then lose to INDY.... screwing with their attempt to throw all the games this year just to get the #1 pick.
    Polian has as much as said they are in the SUCK FOR LUCK sweepstakes, and that they want to pick him, and that they have a good chance....
    SO as far as this Indiana resident is concerned they are throwing in the towel already..... I have been to one game (KC) in INDY this year, and know a couple of season ticket holders, who feel that they are just wrapping it up to proect the future of the team by getting the #1 pick.....

It isn;t like this is beneath them.... they threw in the towel on a lossless season... why not a winless one for all the marbles.

GOODELL says if anyone can prove that a team joined the SUCK for LUCK contest he will take away their #1 pick.... BULLPUCKEY!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from patthepatriot666. Show patthepatriot666's posts

UD6 likes to get drunk every night

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from FenwayChuck. Show FenwayChuck's posts

I knew I could get you out from under the bar with this thread UD6

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from pezz4pats. Show pezz4pats's posts

In Response to Re: Should Patriots FOIL Indy's Chance at good luck?:
    [QUOTE]Nah = the colts will beat the pats anyway. 
    Posted by UD6[/QUOTE]

Nope!
    But I seem to remember Matt Cassell almost beating Peyton in 2008 and finishing with a 11-5 record.
    Colts aren't beating anyone unless one of the other contestants decides to win one.  Maybe not even then.
    The shame of it all.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsLifer. Show PatsLifer's posts

You tell me..Would you rather have Luck in your division (Miami) and you have to play him twice per year, or do you want him going to the Colts where you see him maybe once per year and are not division rivals?

Easy choice for me..let Indy have him.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from Haxker. Show Haxker's posts

Careful there buddy, thats a lot of logic you're packin'.

In Response to Re: Should Patriots FOIL Indy's Chance at good luck?:
    [QUOTE]You tell me..Would you rather have Luck in your division (Miami) and you have to play him twice per year, or do you want him going to the Colts where you see him maybe once per year and are not division rivals? Easy choice for me..let Indy have him.
    Posted by PatsLifer[/QUOTE]

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Mike-J-D. Show Mike-J-D's posts

I'd rather Indy or Miami get Luck and have Luck turn out to be a bust.  Would be hilarious.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from saigonsmuggler. Show saigonsmuggler's posts

I'd rather let Indy have Luck than Miami, whom we have to play twice a season.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

There's no guarantee at this time that Luck will go first in the draft.  Things happen.

Also, JaMarcus Russell went first in the draft.