Should the Pats take a chance on "Big Game"

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from Grogan77. Show Grogan77's posts

Word is the Jets have no interest in Tory Holt if cut by the Rams, Should the Pats take a shot at Holt? I don't know how much interest their is for Holt but he's only 32 and no trade value. If the Pats could pick him up for the vet minimum that could be a great move. Bulger sucks at QB, so maybe Holt is just the victim of a bad system these last few years.

I know it's unlikely for the Pats to go after Holt, but Greg Lewis just doesn't get me too excited.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

At the vet minimum yes! That would be a great deal!

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from reamer. Show reamer's posts

I don't know if Holt would be willing to play at the league minimum, but if he is, he would make a great #3 or #4 for a year. I'd still prefer to draft a promising young guy, particularly with good size, and groom him for the future, but maybe that can wait till next year.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from JohnHannahrulz. Show JohnHannahrulz's posts

Vet min would be a great deal. Holt should want and deserves more than vet. min. Best to draft a WR they can develop.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

No. The Pats have greater needs. That said, they will pick up another WR. My guess is that Holt catches on with the Ravens, Cards (asuming that they trade Boldin), Cowboys, or Giants.