Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!

I know it's a Bye Week, but I'm suprised that they aren't practicing at all. Especially with the schedule they have coming up.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsRfineIn09. Show PatsRfineIn09's posts

Re: Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!

They need this week off BECAUSE of the upcoming schedule, bones, muscles and ligaments need to heal for the upcoming 5 game stretch of physical opponents(except for the ''soft'' Colts)

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from KellieMB. Show KellieMB's posts

In Response to Re: Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!:
    [QUOTE]They need this week off BECAUSE of the upcoming schedule, bones, muscles and ligaments need to heal for the upcoming 5 game stretch of physical opponents(except for the ''soft'' Colts)
    Posted by PatsRfineIn09[/QUOTE]

Ok, good point.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

They are practicing on Wed and Thurs then they have a 4 weekend before getting back to work. So basically your info was wrong.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from themightypatriotz. Show themightypatriotz's posts

Where does it say how much they will be practicing?

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!:
    [QUOTE]I know it's a Bye Week, but I'm suprised that they aren't practicing at all. Especially with the schedule they have coming up.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]
    They aren't taking the whole week off just a couple of days deservedly so. I guarantee you they will be watching film and going over things they did wrong. At least most of them will.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In Response to Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!:
    [QUOTE]I know it's a Bye Week, but I'm suprised that they aren't practicing at all. Especially with the schedule they have coming up.
    Posted by KellieMB[/QUOTE]

Dude, change your picture I had mine up first. Don't be a poser. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon-sense. Show uncommon-sense's posts

In Response to Re: Should they REALLY be taking this week off?!?!:
    [QUOTE]Where does it say how much they will be practicing?
    Posted by themightypatriotz[/QUOTE]

http://espn.go.com/boston/columns/blog?post=4598189&name=patriots

Here is the info you requested.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Davedsone. Show Davedsone's posts

Wondering if they are getting new stuff installed at this point?  Rodney Harrison alluded in week 3 that they were "cracking open the playbook" on Defense, and that what he saw the first 2 weeks was "vanilla coverages".  Being who he is, seems like he would know.  I'm wondering if we maybe layed a bit low on the Titans and Buc to keep looks from getting on tape that we will be installing for the stretch run?  I'm just wondering, dont kill me if it sounds stupid.