Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from rtuinila. Show rtuinila's posts

Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media?

I've heard a few other fans comment on how they are tired of hearing and reading all the negativity spouted by the Boston media of the last couple of years. I've heard quite a few call the media out recently and ask them to stop it. The problem is, the media mavens don't care whether you want balanced reporting. They just want your clicks and calls. So I propose we band together and pick a day where we don't read any of their articles, don't watch or call into any of their shows and send them the message to stop all the negative sensationalism and get back to balanced reporting.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from CTLadyluvsPats. Show CTLadyluvsPats's posts

Re: Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media?

I think we'd have to start by not visiting and posting on this site. It's been awhile since I've been here so correct me if I'm wrong....isn't this place and The Herald owned by NY media? If so, they'll NEVER stop the 'hating' IMHO.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Paul_K. Show Paul_K's posts

The Boston media, and the national media too, love to hop on bandwagons after the fact.  At this point someone in Fox Sports is rethinking Cincinnati's #3 power rating and New England's #12 power rating, and how to square that with a 31-3 score just after the half.  Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is.  Albert Breer will reluctantly have to perch on the bandwagon's bumper unless his Jets really thump the Ravens tonight.  His Dolphins at least won a tough-fought game against a mediocre Bills team.   

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

In Response to Re: Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media?:
    [QUOTE]The Boston media, and the national media too, love to hop on bandwagons after the fact.  At this point someone in Fox Sports is rethinking Cincinnati's #3 power rating and New England's #12 power rating, and how to square that with a 31-3 score just after the half.  Plop, plop, fizz, fizz, oh what a relief it is.  Albert Breer will reluctantly have to perch on the bandwagon's bumper unless his Jets really thump the Ravens tonight.  His Dolphins at least won a tough-fought game against a mediocre Bills team.   
    Posted by Paul_K[/QUOTE]

With the exception of coming to this website I already do Boycott the Boston Media as best I can.

Paul- Do you have any Preliminary numbers for us today after the Shalaqueing we handed the Bengirls yesterday.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from p-mike. Show p-mike's posts

In Response to Re: Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media?:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media? : With the exception of coming to this website I already do Boycott the Boston Media as best I can. Paul- Do you have any Preliminary numbers for us today after the Shalaqueing we handed the Bengirls yesterday.
    Posted by ewhite1065[/QUOTE]

The Celtics should trademark this.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Should we fans of the Pats boycott the Anti-Pats Boston Media? : The Celtics should trademark this.
    Posted by p-mike[/QUOTE]

Hey, He said he's looking for a new nickname.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from TFB12. Show TFB12's posts

Boston media are hacks!  Seriously, what a bunch of jokes.  I would rather listen to used car salesmen before listening to the dribble that comes out of the Boston media's mouth and pen.  I usually only come straight to the forum unless I want a good laugh first then I'll read some of the junk they write on my way here.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from btownteamsrking. Show btownteamsrking's posts

This is all thanks to those h0m0s like felger and borges. F them. 

i dont want unbiased reporting when im hearing from our local guys about OUR TEAM. 

Randy spoke the Truth yesterday.  There are media members and CERTAIN DERANGED fans who don't want him to succeed as a Patriot.  They want to hang on to David Givens and Troy Brown as the face of the Patriots. They live in the past. 

I know Randy won't see this, But Mr. Moss, the TRUE Patriots fans and media members appreciate all that you have done for our franchise. We know you were injured last year, but that doesn't sell. Reports of dogging it sells to morons that are miserable people to begin with. We hope you are signed to a 3 year extension soon. He just needs to quiet the rants a little.

Still a Moss supporter here.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from jcour382. Show jcour382's posts

my personal feeling is to call them out for the nitwits that they are on every bad article... no mercy...   i wont show any...   but i do try to make it one and done...

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Parish-sez. Show Parish-sez's posts

Its not just Boston media,it is an overall trend in all media outlets today. Contrived controversy, usually with sayings "some say" and 'growing concerns by some critics" that are never named or actually produced. Mr Some is a faceless unidentifiable person of considerable influence. Whether you watch faux or mBSc, the globe or harold. Face irt we as a nation have become a bunch cackling old bitties righteously indignated by the audacity of rumors.