SI article on Edelman and Patriots

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

SI article on Edelman and Patriots

Just read this from the latest issue when on my break at work. Not much new info on Edelman, but got some good insight on his life as a young kid and how much of chip he carries on his shoulder like Brady. He is a true competitor and takes everything as a challenge, life is a competition for this guy.

"Go ahead, bet against him."

I am loving what Julian has done for this year, 4th in catches and 4th in punt return yards. This is the biggest game of his career, something that could bring him top dollars in the offseason. But, more than just that, it's a stage to prove he can be as good if not better than anyone else on the field. There will be a lot of comparisons between him and Welker this week and during the game. I am sure Edelman will want to come out and prove he is better. More importantly I think he will have a HUGE impact in the punt return game and I am gonna predict he either runs one back for a TD or gets it very close to the goal line for a easy TD.

The SI article ended with a prediction of Pats 34 Broncos 28

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

Re: SI article on Edelman and Patriots

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

Just read this from the latest issue when on my break at work. Not much new info on Edelman, but got some good insight on his life as a young kid and how much of chip he carries on his shoulder like Brady. He is a true competitor and takes everything as a challenge, life is a competition for this guy.

I am loving what Julian has done for this year, 4th in catches and 4th in punt return yards. This is the biggest game of his career, something that could bring him top dollars in the offseason. But, more than just that, it's a stage to prove he can be as good if not better than anyone else on the field. There will be a lot of comparisons between him and Welker this week and during the game. I am sure Edelman will want to come out and prove he is better. More importantly I think he will have a HUGE impact in the punt return game and I am gonna predict he either runs one back for a TD or gets it very close to the goal line for a easy TD.

[/QUOTE]

as long as he wasnt on the cover - lol

But he is a great story and from what one hears out of him, he is a very good guy.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

Re: SI article on Edelman and Patriots

In response to seawolfxs' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to freediro's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

as long as he wasnt on the cover - lol

But he is a great story and from what one hears out of him, he is a very good guy.

[/QUOTE]

lol true, I am on the west coast so it waa the Seahawks on the cover. However, I think Blount is on the cover of the east coast edition.