Sign Incognito

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

Re: Sign Incognito

No disrespect to anyone here posting but I've yet to see an answer to my question:

So we're all warm and gooey over him because?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from trouts. Show trouts's posts

I'd pass on the guy. Wasn't he in trouble in Nebraska as well? He's had issues in every lockerroom he's been in and somehow he's gonna be a big plus in Foxborough? I'd rather see free agent money go to shore up the defense.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

In response to ATJ's comment:
    [QUOTE]

No disrespect to anyone here posting but I've yet to see an answer to my question:

[/QUOTE]

He does rate higher than most OGs over the last few seasons, so he's above average.

In context, Connolly ranked out 65th of starting guards last season. Wendell was 33rd among centers, which isn't very good considering there are 32 teams. I guess at least one team has two centers better than Wendell.

People want interior OL improvement.

I don't know if Incognito is the way to go. He isn't a star, so you have to question if he is worth the trouble. If the guy were top 10 instead of top 25 it might be more attractive.  

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

He does rate higher than most OGs over the last few seasons, so he's above average.

In context, Connolly ranked out 65th of starting guards last season. Wendell was 33rd among centers, which isn't very good considering there are 32 teams. I guess at least one team has two centers better than Wendell.

I don't know if Incognito is the way to go. He isn't a star, so you have to question if he is worth the trouble. If the guy were top 10 instead of top 25 it might be more attractive.  

[/QUOTE]

Lols! That's awful! 65th? That mean every team's starter and back up was better him! LOLs!

At least Wendell can say "Only the starters are better than me". =D

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

In response to APpats22's comment:

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to AFNAV130's comment:
    [QUOTE]

In response to 49Patriots' comment:
    [QUOTE]

He's a cancer and might be a racist, why would the Patriots do something so stupid?

Cancer? Did you not see the texts? He's no cancer. It was all false reporting. A slight idiot maybe, but he would be perfect here. Him and mankins? Scary. 

[/QUOTE]

Notice how I said he's a cancer AND might be a racist? Those are independent of each other. He has a known history of being a locker room cancer.

[/QUOTE]

That didn't stop the whole Miami lockerroom to support him. I doubt he is much of a problem. Just a meathead but the way he handled the Martin thing was very telling. I would be happy to add him to this team.

[/QUOTE]

A month after Philbin was hired as HC he wanted him gone because he sexually assualted a woman that works for the team at a golf game. Real class act this guy, huh? Plus, the guy is a known dirty player, like Mankins. BB would need a boatload of aspirin for the amount of UR those two idiots would get called for.

Like Mankins doesn't p!$$ bed in the big game enough, we now need another meat head who'll make dumb penalties.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from ATJ. Show ATJ's posts

In response to zbellino's comment:
    [QUOTE]

[QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

[/QUOTE]

Pretty much my reasoning although the OG rating is a bit of a surprise.  He can't be the only way to upgrade the interior of the Pats O line. If he is the team is in deep kimchi.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from CablesWyndBairn. Show CablesWyndBairn's posts

Don't see the fascination with the guy.  There has to be a better way to shore up the interior of the OL.  He might be the type of guy you hate when you play against him and love when he's wearing your laundry, but is it worth it to bring in a guy for all the scrutiny it would cause?  If the Pats want one more reason for the media to criticise them, then by all means, bring him in. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from HelmetofLeather. Show HelmetofLeather's posts

I rather talk Robert Gallery out of retirement than sign that tool.......