Sign Michael Vick

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from par72. Show par72's posts

Sign Michael Vick

Can the Pats sign Mike Vick? I would imagine his price would drop dramatically for his first few years. Assuming Goodell thinks he has been remorseful enough... Vick is versatile, young, and could be utilized as a receiver. Can you see him in the Wildcat formation? I can think of worse back ups for Brady.. My .02

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Re: Sign Michael Vick

Please, put down the crack pipe and go sleep it off! Vick is only a year younger than Brady. He's been in prison and not on a football field (maybe he's convered to TE). And why do people always suggest they use the "wildcat"? With the best QB in the league, WRs like Moss and Welker, and deep roster at RB, what do they need that **** for? Sure, a few teams surprised opponents with it in 08, but it was another fad. It didn't do too well for Miami against quality opponents, did it? But the bigger issue is character. I'm sure they don't want all the reporters in the world around Foxboro. And if Vick is reinstated the flock of them will be up his azz. Digging for a soap opera. The Patriots (and especially BB) like to keep a low profile. If Vick is reinstated (I doubt it would be until 2010 if at all), he can go to Oakland or Dallas. Although even Jerry Jones may be a bit less likely to take on another social worker role. O'Connell is the backup and that's OK with me. The last two no name backups this team has started have turned out pretty good. They may sign a veteran, but my guess is he'd be for the third string.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

I can't believe they made me blank out c     r     a     p!!!!!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from zbellino. Show zbellino's posts

Forget that . . . they made me blank out "Gamecocks" on the last forum.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from NESportnut. Show NESportnut's posts

Uh....................NO!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

[QUOTE]Please, put down the crack pipe and go sleep it off! Vick is only a year younger than Brady. He's been in prison and not on a football field (maybe he's convered to TE). And why do people always suggest they use the "wildcat"? With the best QB in the league, WRs like Moss and Welker, and deep roster at RB, what do they need that **** for? Sure, a few teams surprised opponents with it in 08, but it was another fad. It didn't do too well for Miami against quality opponents, did it? But the bigger issue is character. I'm sure they don't want all the reporters in the world around Foxboro. And if Vick is reinstated the flock of them will be up his azz. Digging for a soap opera. The Patriots (and especially BB) like to keep a low profile. If Vick is reinstated (I doubt it would be until 2010 if at all), he can go to Oakland or Dallas. Although even Jerry Jones may be a bit less likely to take on another social worker role. O'Connell is the backup and that's OK with me. The last two no name backups this team has started have turned out pretty good. They may sign a veteran, but my guess is he'd be for the third string.
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Vick is 28 and Brady is 31.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

The good news is that you can still say retarded on this forum, and that's what this suggestion is.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from Rocky. Show Rocky's posts

I was hoping this was a joke thread

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from celtfan. Show celtfan's posts

You obviously don't need to pass an IQ test to be a football fan.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Wizardsjag. Show Wizardsjag's posts

I'd rather draft a Pat White than sign Michael Vick

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2009. Show Evil2009's posts

What? Why? Are you F'ing nuts?

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Pats7393. Show Pats7393's posts

Hell no, I live in Atlanta and by default the Falcons are my second team.  I hated Vick before his problems and even more now.  He will never be a QB and is not a guy I would want in the team I think so highly of. 

Send Vick to the Raiders or Cowboys they are used to those guys.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from m1020us. Show m1020us's posts

Isn't Vick still the rights to Atlanta?  they would have to release him or trade him. 

Vick will want to go to a place where he has a chance to start and make the most money that he can....he is not coming here.  Trust me.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

It makes me sick to my stomach that a Pats fan would even consider this a possibility. You should be ashamed of yourself Mike Vick is a piece of trash.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from sportsbozo1. Show sportsbozo1's posts

I'm not against Vick playing in The NFL,just not in a Patriot uniform!!!He should be traded to the Lions.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubthegrub2. Show bubthegrub2's posts

Vick is 28 and Brady is 31.

I guess I assumed he was only a year younger than Brady, as he was drafted one year after Tom was. Still, that would be the least of reasons not to do such an idiotic thing. I think the consensus here is quite obvious! Personally, I hope Vick dies penniless and in jail!

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from Harleyroadking111. Show Harleyroadking111's posts

I would give up my left arm if the Pats signed Vick...Yup I have two tattoos of the Pats on that arm and I would cut it off and renounce my Pat fandom

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from MVPkilla. Show MVPkilla's posts

amen brothers! I hope Vick dies broke and in jail he is a scum bag. And I would no longer watch or support the Pats if they ever signed this guy. Vick is the worst kind of athalete and they need to send a message to all young players out there that people like him have no place in pro sports.

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

[QUOTE]Vick is 28 and Brady is 31. I guess I assumed he was only a year younger than Brady, as he was drafted one year after Tom was. Still, that would be the least of reasons not to do such an idiotic thing. I think the consensus here is quite obvious! Personally, I hope Vick dies penniless and in jail!
    Posted by bubthegrub2[/QUOTE]

Don't be shy, bub .  .  .   tell us how you really feel.

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from Kmaxx. Show Kmaxx's posts

I smell troll $h!t  (you can't use p00p)

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from krismk. Show krismk's posts

I still have fond memories of the Ex-Con driving the snow plow to clear a path for John Smith against the Dolphins....Is there a job opening in Gillette for another ex-con?

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from par72. Show par72's posts

Damn, Some hateful people out there.

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from PerryM. Show PerryM's posts

[QUOTE]Hell no, I live in Atlanta and by default the Falcons are my second team.  I hated Vick before his problems and even more now.  He will never be a QB and is not a guy I would want in the team I think so highly of.  Send Vick to the Raiders or Cowboys they are used to those guys.
    Posted by Pats7393[/QUOTE]
    What about the JETS, isn't that old Leon Dud (no I didn't forget the "e") and that classless team in need of a QB. Plus Vick needs a new house, the Bronx would be a perfect neighborhood. Maybe O'l Leon and Mikey could attens some c**k fights together.