Silver's Column Blames Randy and Not Brady

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from FourthRing. Show FourthRing's posts

Silver's Column Blames Randy and Not Brady

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AmXQcPy4EVDsKeTaOzBkZCNDubYF?slug=ms-32questions1013009&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

When Randy Moss(notes) has as many catches as a Hail Mary defender, is it a sign that he might not be playing as hard as he could be?

I know it has been talked about locally, but the national media still would prefer to explain the problem by sullying Randy's image and keeping Tommy clear of blame.  Randy is working his behind off to get open and deal with the doubles, and it is Tom who isn't hitting him.  But it is always easier to just blame lazy Randy. 

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from carawaydj. Show carawaydj's posts

Re: Silver's Column Blames Randy and Not Brady

It isn't Moss' fault.  Brady is still getting back to form.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from jam757. Show jam757's posts

Who's blaming Randy?! We do need a 3rd receiver though, really badly! Braylon would look pretty nice across from Randy don't you think. We should have been involved in those discussions...that crappy that the Jets won out on that one. I would like to see Galloway given one more chance, i know it probably won't happen but he is a deep threat. Brady needs to be more f'in accurate!

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from WCPatsFan. Show WCPatsFan's posts

In Response to Re: Silver's Column Blames Randy and Not Brady:
    [QUOTE]Who's blaming Randy?! We do need a 3rd receiver though, really badly! Braylon would look pretty nice across from Randy don't you think. We should have been involved in those discussions...that crappy that the Jets won out on that one. I would like to see Galloway given one more chance, i know it probably won't happen but he is a deep threat. Brady needs to be more f'in accurate!
    Posted by jam757[/QUOTE]

I have to laugh that you think Ratgini would trade anyone to the Pats. LOL