Simms bias

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

Re: Simms bias

he's a dumbasss

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from rameakap. Show rameakap's posts

Bias? Simms is a great commentator and has always seemed to praise and be biased towards the Pats

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from stillallbost08. Show stillallbost08's posts

In Response to Simms bias:
    [QUOTE]First quarter, PATS defensive backs blanket Ravens receivers, Wright breaks through pocket and sacks Flacco. Simms comment: "That was a good no-throw by Flacco!" What did he expect, Flacco to throw while lying on his back. C’mon man!!!!
    Posted by dustcover[/QUOTE]

it was a good no throw...take the sack and keep from throwing a pick like brady did

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from irishfanatic. Show irishfanatic's posts

In Response to Re: Simms bias:
    [QUOTE]Bias? Simms is a great commentator and has always seemed to praise and be biased towards the Pats
    Posted by rameakap[/QUOTE]
    Agree with this. Simms is always good to listen to. No complaints here.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

He's still not in the same class with Dikta...
    The absolute worst!

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from hang3xc. Show hang3xc's posts

SImms is Brady's biggest fan and he LOVES the Pats and BB . He is practically a cheerleader for Tom. Nantz isn't great but still better than anyone on Fox. Real nice to beat the Power Rankings #1 team. What a great game!

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from threejak. Show threejak's posts

Mike J-D you're' right of course but he's not supposed really know anything is he?

If you thought he was bad here you should have seen him trying to coronate 
    Phil Michelson #1 on the PGA for six months....week in and week out...ad nausea m.

Major league brown nose....

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from GEAUX-TIGRES. Show GEAUX-TIGRES's posts

[QUOTE]Bias? Simms is a great commentator and has always seemed to praise and be biased towards the Pats
    That's because he's a first time viewer from Kansas. And a pink hatter at that. Just got his/her dish. 

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

simms hat his tongue up that Raves butt all day.  I don't know what you folks were listening to, but the worst was when Brady started making some plays and simms says "Tom Brady (the future 1st Ballot HOF QB) is starting to look like (I have never done nuthin) Joe Whacko".

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from Evil2010. Show Evil2010's posts

Simms' schtick like a lot of broadcasters is to glom onto the latest rage and second guess every single thing that happens.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Yes, bias, and no, not in favor of the Pats.

Simms is a great color guy and can be very insightful but it seems to me that while he rarely  praises the Pats he always seems to have something positive to say about their opponents.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

[QUOTE]He's still not in the same class with Dikta... The absolute worst!
    Posted by threejak[/QUOTE]
    Al Michaels and Dan Dierdorf turn my stomach and I usually have to cut the sound off if they're broadcasting. Both are huge player rumpswabs and  make non-stop excuses for players, no matter how dumb their mistakes may be.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from jmmyslinski. Show jmmyslinski's posts

I threw up in my mouth when I heard Simms comment that Brady "is starting to look like Flacco..."  It may have been the most ridiculous comment he has ever made in a game. 

Yeah, it was obvious that he wanted Baltimore to win this game.  Nantz was no better.  The illegal hands call on Meriweather that set up Baltimore's 2nd TD on 3rd and 17 was not commented on by either commentator, when it was an obvious blown call.  10 minutes later Simms was trying to say that the interference call against Baltimore was not justified on a pass to Hernandez, when the corner hit him / wrapped his hip before the ball reached Hernandez.  You could hear Nantz hold back that Simms was wrong, it was pretty funny... what a punk.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from knightsailor. Show knightsailor's posts

[QUOTE]I threw up in my mouth when I heard Simms comment that Brady "is starting to look like Flacco..."  It may have been the most ridiculous comment he has ever made in a game.  Yeah, it was obvious that he wanted Baltimore to win this game.  Nantz was no better.  The illegal hands call on Meriweather that set up Baltimore's 2nd TD on 3rd and 17 was not commented on by either commentator, when it was an obvious blown call.  10 minutes later Simms was trying to say that the interference call against Baltimore was not justified on a pass to Hernandez, when the corner hit him / wrapped his hip before the ball reached Hernandez.  You could hear Nantz hold back that Simms was wrong, it was pretty funny... what a punk.
    Posted by jmmyslinski[/QUOTE]

Jimmy,

finally another sane creature who likes the Pats as I do.  Simms needs to check himself before he calls another pats game.  Maybe he can go call the stadium in Ballsackmore.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Dessalines. Show Dessalines's posts

Simms is generally good but he works off the weekly NFL soap opera notes.  PATS were supposed to lose this game, even if favored by Las Vegas and for perhaps the first two quarters, Simms was playing that song.  I think if shifted at the half as the PATS were not getting blown out.  It became a different story at that point.

16. This post has been removed.