Simple Endings

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from MuellerTime19. Show MuellerTime19's posts

Simple Endings

With all the talk about WHY things are happening to the Patriots when they lose. It all seems to boil down to 2 things. 

When we NEED a TD, no matter how bad the offense has been playing, we get it.

When we NEED a stop on defense, no matter how good they have been playing, we don't get it. 

Same thing yesterday, same thing in Buffalo, same thing in Pitt. 

Everything else is just fluff.

2. This post has been removed.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Re: Simple Endings

Dmc, are you taking Rusty's place today?

We lost just like we did in SB 42.  There is no story we have to buy

IN 2 games against the Giants, we have averaged 17 ppg

Chung did not have an easy INT.

Fact is if we won, YES, I would still have a problem with Bradys horrible day and his off target passes..

4. This post has been removed.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

When did the NFL make a 5th down?

The Pats have played the Giants once since 07' SB, not 3

Why are you pointing out plays that Players dropped the ball? I dont care about Bradys completion percentage. I care about him throwing pics over and over, and if Grant didnt drop one(using your logic) then Brady throws 3 pics and 2 in a row and we probably get shout out.

Using your logic, if that dude Ross doesnt fumble away the punt all on his own, then the Pats may get SHUT OUT that game.

If Arrington doesnt make a miracle INT, then we are nowhere close to coming back, right?

6. This post has been removed.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from southernpat. Show southernpat's posts

Yes, Brady had a tough day.  The Giants defensive game plan and constant pressure they applied had a lot to do with it.  However, at the end of the day, Brady had his team in a position to win the game.  Now, was he great all game, no.  Did the Pat's defense play well, sure.  But, with the game on the line, we all saw what happened.  The defense needed to keep the G-Men out of the end zone for 1:30.  Couldn't do it.  Does that mean they played bad, no. 
    Now, last weeks game, Pitt probably played their absolute best game of the year, and the Pat's were still in it until the end, after playing their absolute worst ball of the year.  Let's stay focused, people.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from JayShizzle45. Show JayShizzle45's posts

Im sorry, you are right,I was wrong, Brady had an awesome day, and the NFL has 5 downs..(#puts dmpc on ignore)

look forward to chatting with you again....

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.