Simple Explanation

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from purushacat. Show purushacat's posts

Simple Explanation

1.  Tom Brady did not play... football last year.  He'll probably need most of this year to regain his poise and competitive rhythm. 

2.  Practically the entire defense is new to the Patriots and new to each other.

That's all folks...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from grego84. Show grego84's posts

Re: Simple Explanation

agreed...pats next two opponents are combined 0-10...we can start to panic if they drop either of those games.  Hopefully they'll be 5-2 going into their bye week with Miami their next game at home.  Plenty of season left.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from newenglanderinexile. Show newenglanderinexile's posts

In Response to Simple Explanation:
    [QUOTE]1.  Tom Brady did not play... football last year.  He'll probably need most of this year to regain his poise and competitive rhythm.  2.  Practically the entire defense is new to the Patriots and new to each other. That's all folks...
    Posted by purushacat[/QUOTE]

Sorry, this is too sensible.  We can't have that kind of talk here. 

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from jasonh86. Show jasonh86's posts

In Response to Re: Simple Explanation:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Simple Explanation : Sorry, this is too sensible.  We can't have that kind of talk here. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]

lol, that's how it seems to go around here.. can't talk sensibly anymore, everyone has to panic if they lose a game.

Come on people, look at Peyton Manning last year - he was 3-4 going into the game with the Pats (coming off of a knee surgery) and then won his last 9 and won MVP.  It took 7 games for Peyton to come back to normal from that injury, so it'll take a little more time for Brady to return to his old form.

A colts fan I know told me to just take it easy and that Brady will be shredding defenses again before the end of the season.. and I believe it.  Give the guy some time and it'll be alright.

I think this is a 12-4 or 13-3 team, to be honest.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from mjxg. Show mjxg's posts

Once Brady gets his long-ball under control, we can stretch defenses, and it'll open up a lot of possibilities that we just don't have right now.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

mjx

I agree 

that is the difference between a 17 point offense  and a 40 point offense

it will come together 

....those with little faith lol 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from steve1581. Show steve1581's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Simple Explanation : Sorry, this is too sensible.  We can't have that kind of talk here. 
    Posted by newenglanderinexile[/QUOTE]

ferkin hilarious

thanks for giving me a brightspot while reading through these crazy blogs

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from seadentro. Show seadentro's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Simple Explanation : lol, that's how it seems to go around here.. can't talk sensibly anymore, everyone has to panic if they lose a game. Come on people, look at Peyton Manning last year - he was 3-4 going into the game with the Pats (coming off of a knee surgery) and then won his last 9 and won MVP.  It took 7 games for Peyton to come back to normal from that injury, so it'll take a little more time for Brady to return to his old form. A colts fan I know told me to just take it easy and that Brady will be shredding defenses again before the end of the season.. and I believe it.  Give the guy some time and it'll be alright. I think this is a 12-4 or 13-3 team, to be honest.
    Posted by jasonh86[/QUOTE]

Wow I'm so glad that Colts fan knows what is going to happen. I'm going to put all my money on the Pats to win the SB. You're a complete moron! Brady is no Manning. Manning has won a SB in the past 5 years. How many does Hollywood Brady have in that period? He's done and too busy being errand boy for Gisele.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from docmartin72. Show docmartin72's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Simple Explanation : Wow I'm so glad that Colts fan knows what is going to happen. I'm going to put all my money on the Pats to win the SB. You're a complete moron! Brady is no Manning. Manning has won a SB in the past 5 years. How many does Hollywood Brady have in that period? He's done and too busy being errand boy for Gisele.
    Posted by seadentro[/QUOTE]

Way to bring an intelligent conversation down. Shouldn't you be checking back in from your day pass from Bellvue?