Since its just Pre Season

1. This post has been removed.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

Re: Since its just Pre Season

LOL... "Cue maniacal laughter............."

I think personnel this year has the potential to open up many things.  I thin McD will really be able to be creative.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

In Response to Since its just Pre Season:
    [QUOTE]I was just thinking back to my Pop Warner days when I would draw up plays in my notebook during class instead of actually taking real notes......  With the arrival of Mr. Demps and Mr Vereen healthy, I may have to get back to the drawing board so to speak............... Normally a 2 TE, 2RB ,1WR  set doesnt instill Big play fear into the D...........                     WR          TE     T     G    C     G    T     TE                                                                                                                  QB                                                 RB             RB Nothing scary right................Now add the Pats personnel and spread em out... TE                                    T    G     C    G     T     TE                         WR Hernandez                                                      Gronk                    Lloyd                          RB                                                                RB                     Vereen                                                                Demps                                                       QB                                                     Brady That scares me and I havent even draw up the plays...... Cue maniacal laughter.............
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

BTW isn't the picture you have of the sculpture face outside of Quest field?

4. This post has been removed.

5. This post has been removed.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Demps can't play, he doesn't even have a practice under his belt. 

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

I think the earliest we would see Demps would be the last pre-season game against the Giants.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from NCPatsFan1971. Show NCPatsFan1971's posts

Even though most are saying that a lot of the Pats first string wont be playing much tonight, I'm still psyched.  

This game can't come too soon especially after the Red Sox debacle.

Are you ready for some football?  

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from Cyberknot. Show Cyberknot's posts

In Response to Re: Since its just Pre Season:
    [QUOTE]Demps can't play, he doesn't even have a practice under his belt. 
    Posted by 49Patriots[/QUOTE]I doubt we'll see him on any offensive plays, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him return a kick or two.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from GadisRKO. Show GadisRKO's posts

What he meant was Demps cannot play today. He is not allowed to play today under the CBA rules.

He will be inactive tonight from what I read.

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from csylvia79. Show csylvia79's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: Since its just Pre Season : Sure is. I live in 15 blocks away. Can't wait to see the Pats there..........P.S.  Century Link called and told me to correct you......lol
    Posted by leatherhelmet[/QUOTE]

LOL oops... Century Link! I live in WA now also..... military stationed me Ft. Lewis, then I met my wife and decided to stay.  Been out of the Army since last November and now I'm a Paramedic in pierce county.  Service mostly Tacoma area.  What brought you to WA? You going to the game in OCT?  I definitely will be there.  Don't get to see the Pat's live much since I haven't lived in MA for eight years now.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from kebbe. Show kebbe's posts

NO INJURIES!!!!!

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from pcmIV. Show pcmIV's posts

[QUOTE] NO INJURIES!!!!!
    Posted by kebbe[/QUOTE]

This x1000

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from anonymis. Show anonymis's posts

apart from the OL....again, not really worried about the offense - so long as BB adds a FB and another all around TE to the roster. The hard part on offense is to figure out what RBs to keep.

For me, altho BB has attempted (yet again) to shore up the defense - I'd like us overall to reach middle of the pack for overall D and top 5-7 in points allowed. It'll be pretty hard for them NOT to make the playoffs...and give them a solid chance at another SB appearance.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from freediro. Show freediro's posts

I don't see us running too many plays with out Welker on the field, more than liekyl Demps would be replaced by Woody or move Hernandez to the spot Demps is in and then use Welker out to the left. But the versitality is endless and I LOVE IT!