SI's round 2 just posted

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

SI's round 2 just posted

They have the pats taking Benn, WR Illinois;Gronkoski, TE Arizona (LOVE IT); and then Daryl Washington LB TCU

Due to Everson Griffen taken at the beginning with Kindle, who I don't want. Golden Tate gone as well.

Benn is athletic but I believe he is too raw of a talent. Yea he didn't have the best Passing game at Illinois to help him, but with other WR available that do have production and good measurables, I'd take them on first: Eric Decker and Damian Williams are great with the latter having "elite route running skills" which i think is really important. I love mardy gilyard who has the stats to back him up but not the measurables. Interesting to see who they go with

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

Re: SI's round 2 just posted

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writers/don_banks/04/23/mock.draft.1/index.html?eref=sihp

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from pyegian. Show pyegian's posts

I like it except for Washington.  The next 230 pound linebacker Bill Belichick drafts will be the first.  We need a pass rushing linebacker and/or defensive end, not some undersized 4-3 player.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from iambunty. Show iambunty's posts

I hear on that I think the whole entire TCU defense played really well and some players are getting alot of hype other than hughes who deserved his.

I actually misread and golden tate wasnt taken until pick 50. After what I already mentioned about Benn being too raw, I'd love tate over him even tho his knack is running good routes.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from croc. Show croc's posts

Tate was at ND.   You'd think that being under Weis would peak the Pats interest if he's there after they address the pass rush.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from uncommon13. Show uncommon13's posts

Im thinking the Chiefs take Tate early in round 2. I would love to see the Pats land Mccluster.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from kansaspatriot. Show kansaspatriot's posts

In Response to Re: SI's round 2 just posted:
    I would love to see the Pats land Mccluster.
    Posted by uncommon13

he'll probably end up with the Dolphins