Six Out Of Seven

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

Six Out Of Seven

6 of the Pats 7 draft picks made the team, along with UFAs Fortson, Francis and Bolden. 9 rookies making the roster of a team that went to the Super Bowl the prior year. Pretty amazing...

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Re: Six Out Of Seven

Most of the picks were for D, and the D had a lot of room to improve. Makes sense that some good draft picks on that side of the ball could stick.

3. This post has been removed.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

Another excellent draft  by our great GM. The past few drafts have been outstanding, ever since pioli left they have been much better. Interesting. 

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from palookaski. Show palookaski's posts

BSF111: Thank you sir!

Yep, it's amazing. Babe is right about defense needing the most improvement and I think the Pats are going to be exciting on Both sides this year because the Improved D will certainly help the O this time around.  Belichicks 'reaches' for Wilson. Ebner, Dennard will pay off with talent and Youth. It's a business and some old familiar faces have been cut but the 6 out of 7 deserved to make the Team.  I'm hoping Salas is back to health from a broken fibula last year and be able to contribute this year. The expected excitment from Demps will need to wait a year, that one put me in the 'DUMPS'.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from BostonSportsFan111. Show BostonSportsFan111's posts

It is too bad about Demps, in the little we got to see, he looks like he could be a game changer. But that just means we have a new toy for next year already, one who looks like he could have been a 2nd or 3rd rounder. Another good signing.

7. This post has been removed.

8. This post has been removed.

9. This post has been removed.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

In response to sporter81 comment:

Another excellent draft  by our great GM. The past few drafts have been outstanding, ever since pioli left they have been much better. Interesting. 

I hope it is but I wouldn't get to excited just yet. Early round picks always mke the first year at the minimum. It's usually the late round picks that don't make it. Considering Dennard has early round talent you are talking Ebner and Ebert as late rounds picks. I hope it's excellent but you can't judgea draft by how many make the team coming out of camp

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from PatsEng. Show PatsEng's posts

I wouldn't call 2011 anywhere close to an A level yet:

Solder didn't look great in preseason and hasn't played a full season at LT yet

Ras hasn't been healthy enough to show anything yet

Vereen hasn't been healthy enough to show anything yet

Ridley has looked very good and mediocre at time. He needs to show consistency but is not a #1 RB

Mallett has show ability but isn't close to a starting QB level yet

Cannon looked awful at RT lets hope he moves inside

Lee - isn't on the team anymore

Carter isn't on the team anymore

Williams is on the PS

By far and away 2010 was huge but 2011 still has a lot to prove and the same will be said about this draft class until the do something more then dipping there toes in the water yet. But the potential is very high indeed

13. This post has been removed.

14. This post has been removed.

15. This post has been removed.

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from sporter81. Show sporter81's posts

They just went to super bowl and 6 of 7 make it?  I'd say that's pretty good