Sleep well...

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Sleep well...

Tonight is the last night for a long long time that Patriot Fans will be able to go to sleep knowing that their beloved team owns the division. SLeep well my friends because tommorrow your worst nightmare comes true. One man's horror show is another man's sports fantasy come true. Knocking out the jets and patriots on the same day? Priceless.

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Sleep well...

DEAR OGGIE
    I THOUGHT WE WERE TIED FOR THE DIVISION LEAD? ONCE AGAIN, YOU SHOW YOUR IGNORANCE. ALONG WITH ALL YOUR OTHER WONDERFUL QUALITIES, SUCH AS JEALOUSY. MY QUESS IS THAT YOU ARE A PHINS FAN LIVING IN NE AND HAD TO LISTEN TO ALL THE PRAISE OF THE PATRIOTS THE LAST DECADE. WELL IF YOU ARE NOT USED TO IT BY NOW----TIME TO MOVE. IT'S NOT GOING TO GET ANY BETTER FOR YOU. ONE LAST THING OGGIE--AFTER THE GAMES ARE OVER ON SUNDAY--WIN OR LOSE--WILL YOU BE BACK HERE? I KNOW IF YOU WIN YOU WILL---BUT BEING THE LOSER COCKROACH THAT YOU ARE--YOU WON'T BE BACK HERE IF YOU LOSE---CORRECT? ANYWAY COCKROACH--I DO HOPE THE JETS CRUSH YOU--BUT IF THEY DON'T AND THE PHINS MAKE THE PLAYOFFS--I WILL BE BACK HERE AND WILL GIVE YOUR TEAM CREDIT FOR A WELL PLAYED SEASON. UNLIKE YOU AND YOUR COCKROACH FRIENDS, I CAN STILL GIVE CREDIT WHERE CREDIT IS DUE.

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from brknwing. Show brknwing's posts

Sleep well...

Spoken like a TRUE Patriots fan.

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Sleep well...

Nice try. But you don't know me. I have never said, not in this post or any other, that the patriots are not a good team. Nor I have I done anyhting but compliment the fine job Belichik has done this year. Read my posts from a a few days ago and you will know that you were wrong. I have never said that Miami is going to own the division. I have only said that your days of dominance are over because now you have a legitimate contender to challenge you. And I know, as I stated the other day in this forum, that if the Fins were to meet the patriots this year in the playoffs it would be a very tough game for Miami. But the Jets? They got no chance and you know it. And to have the opportunity to knock out the patriots (assuming Baltimore takes care of bizz) and the Jets on the same day will be nice. That is all I am saying--in this post and every other I have made these last few days. But that doesn't mean that New England isn't playing the best ball in the division at this time, which they are, or that I think Miami can easily defeat NE at this time. But the Jets? That's different. And in the years to come, with more time to develop this team, Miami will be better. I know the Patriots aren't going away and they will win more AFC East titles. But their days of unchallenged dominance are over. That is all I said.

And I will be back here win or lose tommorrow. And if you make the playoffs I'll be the first to post my congrats here. And as I stated the other day in this forum, I hope NE makes the playoffs. The only thing better than knocking out NE and the Jets on the same day would be to beat them both back to back. Not that I am saying Miami will definitely win. but that would be a great game for The Fins.

Good Luck.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from Norger. Show Norger's posts

Sleep well...

I don't get your point. The Pats clearly don't "own" the division right now (and neither do the Phins). AFC games have always been pretty competitive. Last year was the only year I can remember when the Pats hold on the east was completely unchallenged.

If you're saying the Dolphins will be contending the AFC east for the forseeable future, I say you're getting way ahead of yourself. Their turnaround this year was remarkable, but seems flukey, like the "wildcat" offense. I wouldn't be surprised at all if they went to 8-8 or worse next year.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Sleep well...

Perhaps in delusionville you can see Miami going 8-8 next year. In reality, as you will learn, it will be a different story. This is no fluke. You will see.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from oggieman. Show oggieman's posts

Sleep well...

And Norger, you shouldn't try to deny the dominance of the patriots in the AFC East. You should be proud of that.

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from ricky1554atl. Show ricky1554atl's posts

Sleep well...

OGGIE
    AM I WRONG? IF SO--NOT THE FIRST TIME OR THE LAST. YOUR TONE IN YOUR ORIGINAL POST SOUNDED BITTER. AFTER YOUR SECOND POST, I WON'T PUT YOU IN THE SAME CLASS AS OTHER TROLLS ON THIS SIGHT. IF YOU CAN ADD SOME INSIGHT AND THOUGHTFUL POSTS TO THIS BOARD WITHOUT THE HATE YOU WILL BE WELCOME HERE BY MANY. BUT I STILL HOPE MIAMI GETS CRUSHED---WELL NOT CRUSHED--JUST BEAT, AFTER ALL THEY ARE PLAYING THE JETS. I WILL BE HERE, WIN OR LOSE, SUNDAY NIGHT ALSO. I WOULD WISH YOU GOOD LUCK--BUT AS I'M SURE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND--I CAN NOT RELY ON THE JAGS TO WIN.

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from prairiemike. Show prairiemike's posts

Sleep well...

Give the Dolphins credit for this: They are beating the kind of dregs that a team on the rise should beat. Miami's signature win this season was against the Pats in Foxboro, and they have not snuck up on anybody since. The rematch against New England was more indicative of where both teams actually are. On the flipside, we have Green New Jersery, which is in the predicament it is in because it could not beat supposedly inferior teams when it controlled its own density. While it's true that Green New Jersey will be my favorite team for approximately 30 more hours -- the reality of the situation is that the coming rival in the AFC East is not Green New Jersey and it probably isn't Buffalo, either.

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikzor. Show mikzor's posts

Sleep well...

Y'know what? It aint my worst nightmare if the Fins become a true challenge for the next decade. Heck, they deserve it as an organization, I have seen that team get whooped in the past few years but I have never seen them not give it 110%. Joey Porter is a dink, but hell, even he gets more respect from me than the best player on the Jests. The Jets, as an organization and as a team, have always been and will always be an organization of knock knock jokes. And thats at best. The status quo in the Jests organization is to continue throwing sh*t against the wall and hoping something sticks instead of actually BUILDING a team. If someone else in the division is going to step up to the plate, then let it be Miami and lets get a real rivalry going.