So Bob Ryan wants-------

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from NEGAME. Show NEGAME's posts

So Bob Ryan wants-------

the Colts to go undefeated and win the SB. Yeh really, I heard him say it on Around the Horn.. Can you imagine the flak a NY writer would get if he said he wanted the Patriots to go undefeated and win the SB!!!!  What is with this guy??!!

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from harleyroadking103. Show harleyroadking103's posts

Re: So Bob Ryan wants-------

He wants to be on espn real bad so he's su**ing up to the powers at be that run that network.

btw  hows your  cla doing?....Cool

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from nightrider495. Show nightrider495's posts

In Response to So Bob Ryan wants-------:
    [QUOTE]the Colts to go undefeated and win the SB. Yeh really, I heard him say it on Around the Horn.. Can you imagine the flak a NY writer would get if he said he wanted the Patriots to go undefeated and win the SB!!!!  What is with this guy??!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Bob Ryan is a moron! I don't even like listening to him. He always seems to be negative about Boston's teams. He seems like a hater, but yet he covers New England sports teams. He should go ti Indy and cover the Colts then! Besides, he reminds me of an oompa loompa from Willy Wonka.....

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

Always knew there was something I liked about him.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from ewhite1065. Show ewhite1065's posts

[QUOTE]the Colts to go undefeated and win the SB. Yeh really, I heard him say it on Around the Horn.. Can you imagine the flak a NY writer would get if he said he wanted the Patriots to go undefeated and win the SB!!!!  What is with this guy??!!
    Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I've heard Ryan go off on this topic a couple of times in the Past. He hates all of the 72 Dolphins and the Champagne cork popping parties everytime an undefeated team gets beat going for the perfect season. I didn't see "Around The Horn" today but I'm sure that is at least part of his motivation.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from darwk. Show darwk's posts

Really?! Hard to believe. And it won't be the Colts winning the SB.

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from mikec645. Show mikec645's posts

so many of the boston sports writers just need to get fired. 

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

In Response to Re: So Bob Ryan wants-------:
    [QUOTE]as long as those CHEATING FRAUDS keep cheating with the help of the refs, handing them free bees to the redzone with pass inteference flags, im sure they'll CHEAT their way there, fcking FRAUDS.
    Posted by Patzboy09[/QUOTE]

Wow - then they would be just like the patsies....

9. You have chosen to ignore posts from bubbazilla. Show bubbazilla's posts

Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]
    i heard him on the horn in an apparent dazed stupor. ryan NEVER said he wanted the colts to WIN the SB. he said it would be cool to have 2 undefeateds play for the super bowl. What's wrong with that? if the pats can't somehow miraculously sneak in, i too would like to see that SB! in the meantime, yep like most on this board, i would like to see Indy lose to the titans this week but.... sometimes we must all objectively step away from our kool aid choir! you remind a bit of that BUBBAKILLA dude in pushing the truth just a bit to the edge and filling in your own editorial. 

10. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

Well, that makes Bob Ryan the smartest guy in beantown

11. You have chosen to ignore posts from underdoggg. Show underdoggg's posts

[QUOTE]as long as those CHEATING FRAUDS keep cheating with the help of the refs, handing them free bees to the redzone with pass inteference flags, im sure they'll CHEAT their way there, fcking FRAUDS.
    Posted by Patzboy09[/QUOTE]

I get a big grin on my face when a pats fan accuses any other team of cheating or calls them frauds. 

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from Yapple. Show Yapple's posts

Bob Ryan is a sportswriter for a Boston newspaper. It's not as if he were working for a Truthful Trustworthy Voice Of Authority like the NY Times.

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from crono420. Show crono420's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Bob Ryan wants------- : I get a big grin on my face when a pats fan accuses any other team of cheating or calls them frauds. 
    Posted by underdoggg[/QUOTE]

Somebody get the exterminator the cockroach is back

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from IndianaPatsFan. Show IndianaPatsFan's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Bob Ryan wants------- : I get a big grin on my face when a pats fan accuses any other team of cheating or calls them frauds. 

The fact that you think this was posted by a Pats fan is just one more reason you should just go away!

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from unclealfie. Show unclealfie's posts

Dogg, you're becoming a lot like the annoying buzz of a mosquito that's always flitting about behind your head. 

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

So, what is your reaction when people who aren't Pats fans say that the Colts are getting a lot of calls this year to help them win? People like noted Pats fan Tony Dungy.

Yours is really just an uneasy smile because you know its the truth, but need to defend them anyway.

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BBcheats. Show BBcheats's posts

[QUOTE]In Response to Re: So Bob Ryan wants------- : So, what is your reaction when people who aren't Pats fans say that the Colts are getting a lot of calls this year to help them win? People like noted Pats fan Tony Dungy. Yours is really just an uneasy smile because you know its the truth, but need to defend them anyway.
    Posted by EnochRoot[/QUOTE]

Really...can you say "tuck rule"  Can you say.."I wish we had a better defense...maybe that draft pick could have been used on a DB instead of a fine....maybe that $750,000.00 could have been used for maybe...Brian Dawkins.

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from ccsjl. Show ccsjl's posts

Thats why Saints are for REAL and not frauds like the dolts. Saints move the ball themselves without need of the zebras to flag them down the field.....

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from hmrstrm. Show hmrstrm's posts

Wow...you guys just can't get past the Colts owning the Pats can you? Now they are going to break the Pats 21 straight game streak AND IT'S KILLING YOU...For a team that got the benifit of the tuck rule call, you should NEVER bring up teams getting calls. The Colts are clearly the best in the NFL, Manning is clearly the best QB...ever, get used to it....

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from soups. Show soups's posts

And I get a grin when I think what the Saints would do to the Colts in the SB.  Saints will be there; will the Colts?

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from EnochRoot. Show EnochRoot's posts

[QUOTE]Wow...you guys just can't get past the Colts owning the Pats can you? Now they are going to break the Pats 21 straight game streak AND IT'S KILLING YOU...For a team that got the benifit of the tuck rule call, you should NEVER bring up teams getting calls. The Colts are clearly the best in the NFL, Manning is clearly the best QB...ever, get used to it....
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

See, that is the problem. Sure, the Pats got the Tuck Rule, but it is an actual rule. The refs just make shite up for the Colts (face guarding anyone?) and if they can't think of anything, they just spot the ball wrong. I wonder how good they would be if the NFL started switching the ref crews right before the game like they did in the Capone trial.

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from Stay-Pro. Show Stay-Pro's posts

[QUOTE]Wow...you guys just can't get past the Colts owning the Pats can you? Now they are going to break the Pats 21 straight game streak AND IT'S KILLING YOU...For a team that got the benifit of the tuck rule call, you should NEVER bring up teams getting calls. The Colts are clearly the best in the NFL, Manning is clearly the best QB...ever, get used to it....
    Posted by hmrstrm[/QUOTE]

Pat's fans don't care about the kinds of records that you do Leon, er, hmrstrm
    Consecutive wins or TD passes - whatever; let Indy have that - because when he looks back at his career, all Peyton'll see is himself, anyway, not the true pleasure of the teamwork involved.

BTW,  your initials are an anagram for "Ha! Manning Really Screwed The Refs Mind"

23. You have chosen to ignore posts from TexasPat3. Show TexasPat3's posts

Posted by NEGAME[/QUOTE]

Its' going to take a boatload of bogus PI calls for the Colts to win the SB.

Please keep posting. Game. Seeing your photo is like watching the sun rise over Galveston Bay.