So.... Gronk going this week?

1. You have chosen to ignore posts from joepatsfan111111. Show joepatsfan111111's posts

So.... Gronk going this week?

does anyone know if he's questionable, doubtful, or what. I know with BB we will probably get nothing but whats ur guys' thoughts? for some reason i think we see him play 15-20 snaps to get his body ready for a full game against ATL.

And whats the latest word on Amendola i see conflicting reports on the timetable and possible surgery, again i know its BB so we will really have no clue but again what is everyone thinking?

2. You have chosen to ignore posts from NoMorePensionLooting. Show NoMorePensionLooting's posts

Re: So.... Gronk going this week?

Put me down for will not play...

3. You have chosen to ignore posts from Brad34. Show Brad34's posts

I reckon he might get a few reps. Get him back in the swing of things before the big game in Atlanta next week

4. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

In response to Brad34's comment:

I reckon he might get a few reps. Get him back in the swing of things before the big game in Atlanta next week

I think you're right. He won't play much, maybe something like a quarter. He needs a little time to get up to game speed, so he can be ready to go in Atlanta.

5. You have chosen to ignore posts from EastTraveler. Show EastTraveler's posts

I'm thinking that if he is not 100% healed with both his back and arm they should sit him for as long as it takes... Coming back too early and if gets reinjured he may be lost for the season. So many bad decisions with him especially at the end of last season... I hope that desperation doesn't come into play especially with some of the premier teams coming up on the schedule.

6. You have chosen to ignore posts from DanishPastry. Show DanishPastry's posts

I don't think it is a either-or situation. As in either he doesn't play or he plays 60 minutes.
    Hopefully he is now healthy, and is a full participant in practises, but he still needs to be eased into games, to get him up to speed.

However, with that said, I think his return will mean a boost to the offense, even if he only plays a few snaps. I think it will mean a lot of pressure taken off the rookies.

Supra societatem nemo

7. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

http://bostonherald.com/sports/patriots_nfl/new_england_patriots/2013/09/gronk_s_return_should_help_dormant_o

8. You have chosen to ignore posts from agcsbill. Show agcsbill's posts

Maybe in limited role?  Get him some game time and bring along slowly would make sense, not just putting him into his first game back 100%.

AGCSBill, just a fan havin' fun!!

9. This post has been removed.

10. This post has been removed.

11. This post has been removed.

12. You have chosen to ignore posts from stalkrusty. Show stalkrusty's posts

In response to Bustchise's comment:

What up, Fiddy K?  Posting from the 'home office' today?

13. You have chosen to ignore posts from neinmd. Show neinmd's posts

Hope they take their time with him. We need him healthy in November and December, when it counts. In the meantime, the defense, rushing offense, WR rookies and Edelmen need to carry the load. The 2-0 start with two division wins is a huge help.

14. You have chosen to ignore posts from Not-A-Shot. Show Not-A-Shot's posts

According to PFT, he's more like 25/75 instead of 50/50.

15. You have chosen to ignore posts from Tomhab. Show Tomhab's posts

I'm thinking the Gronk is still a week or two out.  It would be nice if they dress him just to give the team a lift but I don't see him playing much at all.  I just hope they don't put him in to block for Point After attemps...

16. You have chosen to ignore posts from 49Patriots. Show 49Patriots's posts

Depends on how the rookies look in practice IMHO. They look good and Brady feels good and Gronk sits, they have a bad week and Gronk plays.

Viva Ronaldo! Viva Ronaldo! Running down the wing, hear United sing! Viva Ronaldo! 

17. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

Hopefully BB can at least get him in for some XPs. LMAO

18. You have chosen to ignore posts from BabeParilli. Show BabeParilli's posts

19. You have chosen to ignore posts from PATSchampsSB. Show PATSchampsSB's posts

Albert Breer         @AlbertBreer

As @ProFootballTalk noted, at this early juncture, looks like Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will need another week to be game ready.

3:49 PM - 17 Sep 2013  

20. You have chosen to ignore posts from seawolfxs. Show seawolfxs's posts

NFL net not this week , will be there for Atl

Pat's Fan lost in Jet Land

21. You have chosen to ignore posts from jimmytantric. Show jimmytantric's posts

Out today --He's 50-50--but I see BB holding him back for this game and starting him against Atlanta for game 4--we will need his production to Outscore the Falcons

22. You have chosen to ignore posts from RSPCB73. Show RSPCB73's posts

I hope he does not play this week; or, if he plays, he plays only a few situational snaps.  One more week off will help him and the team down the road this season.

23. This post has been removed.

24. You have chosen to ignore posts from Salcon. Show Salcon's posts

He should be kept out because Adam Kaufman said so.  LOL!

25. This post has been removed.